Do you make Las Vegas wagers on the Bills or the NFL in general?

5 hours ago, tomur67 said:

"Just sport book" what does that mean?

Sports book is where you can place bets on all games of any sport, horse racing , boxing... as opposed to gambling at black jack, slots....

Got a bookie. Got the ravens under 8.5 wins.

Only bet the Bills when they've been playing the jets the last couple years.

Edit- not doing that yet this year unless the Jets continue to be a trainwreck from here on out this offseason.

Edited by Ol Dirty B
  • Like (+1) 1

I think a lot of people here bet. I use Bovada pretty much daily and it’s fine. I prefer going to the sports book of course but Bovada is easier. There’s is a line on the Bills on there now at +500 to make the playoffs. Jumped on that at that price

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Ive got a bookie that i just call and bet with.... I only pay him money if i lose ...if i win its all cap. 

I usually bet against buffalo on the little white parlay slips. My betting techniques vary but one is on the parlay slips bet on 4 college teams and one team on Sunday(usually against buffalo). If all 4 college teams cover only sunday is left and i load up on buffalo on another 4 team parlay, 4 team teaser and one straight bet on buffalo. 

From vegas to Tennessee my bookie is the only guy/place i ever found that will do a 4 team teaser giving 12 points per team so buffalo getting 6 points against New England will turn buffalo +18 or New England +6.

We used to meet at a bar and bet through the bar owner to the bookie but the bar owner died and the bookie started taking our bets personally. Needless to say people started losing and not being able to cover their wager. My bookie just wont take their bets no more then they started to come to me as I stayed in good standing by paying up my losses. 

Of course i let the bookie know that said guys were trying to skirt him and bet through me and he informed me to make sure i get their money first because im responsible for anything i turn in (Same way the bar owner did it). 

I plan on calling my bookie to see if i can take the over on buffalo and 6.5 wins on the year.

I start every season with $100 on my sports bet account. Not a big spender by any means but my biggest winnings for a season off $100 is $1260 and worst is $0.

I think it adds a little extra to the season and gets me watching games I normally wouldn't really care too much about.

I don't, but I do stream games sometimes, which brings up a ton of windows offering to accept my financial information to place bets.

Doesn't apply if you're in Vegas, but if you're working online be aware these sites are just a festival of malware happy to infest your computer. 

On the advice of a friend in the computer security business, we first set up a virtual Linux box on our main desktop for the purpose.  When we upgraded our computer we set up the old one using Linux Mint.  Not that Linux can't be hacked, but since it's a very small market share most malware targets Windows.

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Foxx said:

i just call my local bookie.

What!???? Bovada pays in bitcoin !!!!!!!!

18 hours ago, TigerJ said:

It's been roughly 50 years since I placed a money bet on anything.  At that time it was penny poker.

its been roughly 8 hours for me..and 8 hours before that..and 8 hours before that..

22 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

I start every season with $100 on my sports bet account. Not a big spender by any means but my biggest winnings for a season off $100 is $1260 and worst is $0.

I think it adds a little extra to the season and gets me watching games I normally wouldn't really care too much about.

I have had more of these($0) than these ($1260)?...

• Haha (+1) 1