Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Gotta love these focus-group tested hyperbolic bullschiff one-liners.

...a PRIME example as to what results from relaxed mental hygiene........for years, I though the "D" next to his name meant DEMOCRAT......stupid me...it means DEMENTIA....SMH.....

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

C'mon, Joe

Silliness.  He acknowledges what Kent said, but wants to play word games with who sai what to whom?  I’m not sure why the VP of the US would need to be told that his son banking nearly  $90k a month on a no-show gig that he was unqualified for while his father was in charge of distributing billions is “bad optics”, but once you found out that your team kept it from you, what’d you do about it?  How does that make you feel now?  Who failed to tell you, and why?

The guy is more clueless with each passing day. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just shake your head in disbelief

Biden: Hero Who Stopped Texas Church Shooter Was Wrong To Have A Gun

by Bre Payton

Original Article

During a question and answer session on NBC’s “Today” show, former vice president and rumored presidential 2020 contender Joe Biden said the hero who stopped the Texas church shooter earlier this month should not have been allowed to carry an AR-15. “With the tragedy that just happened in Texas, how do you justify the Democratic view on gun control when the shooter was stopped by a man who was legally licensed to carry a gun?” a young woman in the audience asked Biden.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, at least Jill believes him! <_<

She also thinks Trump is afraid to run against Joey-B.  :blink:

Hunter Biden is a bastion of integrity and good moral character!

When he was smoking crack, it was done in a righteous manner, taking a vile drug off the street, so that no minority could have purchased it and poisoned themselves.

When he was screwing his brother's widow, then cheating on her by having unprotected sex with a stripper... I mean really, what's wrong with that? Unimpeachable character right there, folks. Hell, the man is even going to be forced to support his bastard child!

Now I know people are upset about the Ukraine thing, but his receiving a highly-paid no-show job that he was completely unqualified for was all in the interests of national security, and only a child-raping bigot would say otherwise.

Hunter Biden is a goddamn American hero, just like Eric Holder. They should both be given a purple hearts in recognition for their valiant sacrifices to protect us all from evil.

Edited by Koko78

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

When he was smoking crack, it was done in a righteous manner, taking a vile drug off the street, so that no minority could have purchased it and poisoned themselves.

When he was screwing his brother's widow, then cheating on her by having unprotected sex with a stripper... I mean really, what's wrong with that? Unimpeachable character right there, folks. Hell, the man is even going to be forced to support his bastard child!

Now I know people are upset about the Ukraine thing, but his receiving a highly-paid no-show job that he was completely unqualified for was all in the interests of national security, and only a child-raping bigot would say otherwise.

Hunter Biden is a goddamn American hero, just like Eric Holder. They should both be given a purple hearts in recognition for their valiant sacrifices to protect us all from evil.

...so you're implying "the acorn don't fall too far from the tree" I take it??...........

21 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Can I provide them the reason for their purple hearts?

...sorry, but I'm having a REAL hard time buying Joe would lie.....unconfirmed rumors say...

1. Joe was present at "The Last Super". Liars were NOT admitted.

2. Joe was actually responsible for the "parting of the Red Sea". Moses lied. Joe did NOT.

3. Joe is a "practicing Catholic" every Sunday with Nancy. NEITHER lie.

....now what?..........