Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Certainly not in a good state of mind.

he messed up New Hampshire and Vermont, which the media downplayed 

but that’s not location, everyone by an early age knows that primary is vitally serious-early in New Hampshire, he’s dropping that basic fact in this gaffe

Edited by row_33

Just now, row_33 said:

he messed up New Hampshire and Vermont, which the media downplayed 

but that’s not location, everyone by an early age knows that primary is vitally erious-early in New Hampshire, he’s dropping that basic fact in this gaffe

Media downplays, or downright ignores, anything that can hurt the Democratic Party.

If the President has taught us anything, this is it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes, out of everything that this idiot has done, releasing his financial records would be the most embarrassing. 

It quite possibly would be...

Oh, not for him, but for his father and anyone else involved in corruptly getting him high-paying no-show jobs.

Hunter reminds me of the Samuel L. Jackson character from Goodfellas. Hunter is the loser who decids to get high and screw his girlfriend instead of doing the one simple job of getting rid of the incriminating truck. He gets caught by being a dumbass, and pulls down everyone with him.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Like I have said, 

I hope he gets the nomination because Trump will provide the greatest comedy in the last 20 years by destroying this clown on the debate stage.

It will be worth millions in pure comedic gold.

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Hey Democrats — It’s Too Late To House Train Crazy Joe the Wonder Veep. 

“If Biden were your uncle or grandfather, the family would be having a difficult but necessary conversation about getting him some full-time care. This guy needs a nurse, not priority access to weapons of mass destruction. He’s at the point where he probably shouldn’t even be trusted with metal utensils during meals.”

• Thank you (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Next is full one-minute nose picking totally oblivious to being on national TV during a debate

When that happens in business you are put out to pasture

Do you mean there's something wrong with that?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you mean there's something wrong with that?

keep telling the Millenials not to pick their nose, even in secret, builds a bad habit that will sink them when they start to slip a bit....

I’d walk by the senior audit partner offices and a few of them randomly would be spelunking up their nostrils panning for gold

Edited by row_33