Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Can't be authenticated. Again, no mention of Biden, sexual assault or Reade. Could have been from something totally unrelated. 

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

So a person calls into a show on sexual abuse, asking about an issue with a Senator from the same town where the mother lived after this alleged incident occurred........Obviously a setup by a time traveling enemy of Biden.

Yup.  Or just the biggest coincidence in the history of coincidences. 

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Or just the biggest coincidence in the history of coincidences. 

Or she lied to her mom about why she got fired just like she lied about how she lost her job to newspapers. Liars keep lying, just like sexual assaulters like Trump keep doing it. Where are the other women alleging sexual assault? Or is Putin working on that now? 

►The lie about losing her job. Reade told The Union that Biden wanted her to serve drinks at an event. After she refused, "she felt pushed out and left Biden's employ," the newspaper said last April. But Reade claimed this month in her Times interview that after she filed a sexual harassment complaint with the Senate personnel office, she faced retaliation and was fired by Biden’s chief of staff.

Leaving a job after refusing to serve drinks at a Biden fundraiser is vastly different than being fired as retaliation for filing a sexual harassment complaint with the Senate. The disparity raises questions about Reade’s credibility and account of events. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Kavanaugh's yearbooks = fair game. 

Biden's Senate/Congressional records = IRRELEVANT! 

(See what's happening?)

They the left and the media have left themselves to an insanely idiotic and impossible standard that they set.  The media is very self-aware at this moment of this hypocrisy and they are grappling with how to go about this.   The unadulterated hacks will be continue to be hacks but the ones that have a modicum of standards are having to make very difficult decisions in going against their base/viewers wants to what they know is the correct journalistic standard that they should be following.

I have to say this, Mika Brezinksi actually did a much tougher interview and good job that I thought she would have done.  Sure, she could have followed up a little more but all in all, considering their extreme bias towards Biden, she did well.

Biden went in there thinking this was going to be the best environment possible for him, he thought it was going to be tee ball time.   And to her credit, it wasn't.  He got confused, agitated, flustered you name it.  

And when she pressed him three times about the Delaware records, I actually have a different take than what most people do.  The reactions I am reading are that they believed he was trying to hide something with his insistence to not releasing any of the Delaware records.

My take on it is different.  He was prepared for the first question, which was a stock prepared response.  What he basically was saying is that he shouldn't release the Delaware documents because throughout his long tenure there will be some potentially in his words "taken out of context" positions that he has taken over the years that would be used as "fodder" against him.   Nevermind that there are voters who want to see that similar to some voters wanting to see Trump's and Romney's tax returns, but the point he was making is somewhat passable.  But it really isn't because now there is a sexual allegation against him but with that response it could suffice the concerns of most of his base.   What he wasn't expecting was for Mika to follow up with him.  She offered a compromise sort of solution which was to just search Tara Reade's name.  That through him for a loop, he was not prepared for that.  

He basically responded with incredulity towards Mika basically saying "I don't understand what you are getting at?"...  and when she followed up again he said "How would you even do that?"  .  Most people think that he was just trying to hide something...I think it may have been something else.  I think he was thinking in actual literal terms of -how would they actually search for that?- .  In other words, he's not even thinking of hard drives and a performing searches in that manner but he was thinking - how would they literally search Tara Reade's records through filing cabinets. 

I think that is even worse, because if that is the case then he is just doesn't have the mental acuity to handle issues in real time.  He really is mentally slipping.  Either way, he was either trying to block people from seeing even in a limited way things that could corroborate Tara Reade's story or his lack of mental sharpness was on full display.

One other point, he boxed himself in saying that any of the records anywhere will show that there is NOTHING on Tara Reade, Even sexual harrassment claims.    

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

46 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Or she lied to her mom about why she got fired just like she lied about how she lost her job to newspapers. Liars keep lying, just like sexual assaulters like Trump keep doing it. Where are the other women alleging sexual assault? Or is Putin working on that now?

You believe that she just left because she was asked to serve drinks?  And she couldn't have been asked to serve drinks and be sexually assaulted, it could only be the former? 

Maybe she lied.  But we have to believe all women, remember?  At the very least, it needs to be investigated fully.

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Mika killed it. Can you imagine a Fox host digging into Trump like that? 

I really don't see anything here to hurt Biden, and no he shouldn't open up his Senate records to any witch hunt. 

Biden really isn't the best candidate, but he's lucky to be running against p uss y grabber Trump. And the country will be happy Trump is soon gone. 

oh my..

a lib using the term witch hunt to describe what ol' Joe may have done, has got to be the epitome of hypocrisy.

4 hours ago, Doc said:

I made the mistake of engaging in the daily TDS forum in the shoutbox last night and I forget who said it, but basically it was "who cares if Joe has 1, Trump has a dozen..." :rolleyes:

it was prolly @BillStime

:rolleyes:

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing to worry about. I'm sure that's the end of the accusers... oh, wait. It's not even the start. 

No Chance Joe. 

Whoahhh!!!

Journalists need to first vet this carefully and if they think it's credible this absolutely needs to be reported....This would fit right in with the "creepy Joe" moniker.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Nothing to worry about. I'm sure that's the end of the accusers... oh, wait. It's not even the start. 

No Chance Joe. 

Jeez, Joe. A freaking 14-year-old? This is incredible!

Oh. Wait. No it's not.

Somebody tell the fat lady she's on in five.

39 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Jeez, Joe. A freaking 14-year-old? This is incredible!

Oh. Wait. No it's not.

Somebody tell the fat lady she's on in five.

there is always the question however... if a fat lady sings in the woods and no one is around to report on it, was her sound even heard?

• Like (+1) 2

...perfect.....could be the makings of Joe's Cabinet......potential commonality??.......

Coronavirus: California governor orders release of 7 high-level sex offenders as he criminalizes beach attendance

By Hollie McKay | Fox News

Just days before California's Gov. Gavin Newsom ordered the closure of parks and beaches in Orange County, making it a criminal offense to step foot in the sand, the state ordered the release of seven high-risk sex offenders from the county's jails over concerns they could contract coronavirus.

The move prompted the District Attorney's Office to issue a safety warning to the community this week, highlighting that the men are likely to re-offend.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/california-governor-orders-release-high-level-sex-offenders

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No evidence and no history of assault, no one corroborated her story, she's a Bernie supporter, too. 

He's leading in the polls, he won the primaries, that's all you need. 

...even BLIND squirrels find nuts.....and they STRUCK GOLD with this acorn....SMH.....