Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

54 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Just how threatened by Trump are you?  Do you take Tylenol PM to sleep at night.  Do you dream about him. 

Not threatened at all... lmao.

I'm not the one doing daily mental gymnastics trying to defend Trump and his record.

But you're winning, right?

lmao

"We agree! Sure looks like this women was approached with some offer or threat from the guy she wrote so sexually glowing about:  "President Putin’s obvious reverence for women, children and animals, and his ability with sports is intoxicating to American women." 

....whoa I get it now...tibs drops acid

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm not the one doing daily mental gymnastics trying to defend Trump and his record.

But you do an entire mental gymnastic routine every day to explain away the actual crimes committed by 44 against 45. 

So, you know, you're getting your exercise in. 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But you're winning, right?

Absolutely. 

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Holy schmoley. Joe better watch his back. You never know when he'll get that overwhelming feeling to double-tap himself in the back of the head.

Hillary would blame it on Corn Pop.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But you do an entire mental gymnastic routine every day to explain away the actual crimes committed by 44 against 45. 

Nice try bro - but the big bad Hillary and Obama live in your heads - not mine.

Can't wait for you tell us when those two go to jail...

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Nice try bro - but the big bad Hillary and Obama live in your heads - not mine.

And yet you've spent hours and hours down here rushing to defend them at every turn -- evidence be damned. 

Because you're too dumb to even realize when you're under their spell. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And yet you've spent hours and hours down here rushing to defend them at every turn -- evidence be damned. 

Because you're too dumb to even realize when you're under their spell. 

I'll wait for your proof - thanks

38 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No mention of sexual assault, no mention of Biden, no way to confirm who made the call. What use is it? 

Could have been something totally different, no context

Doesn't matter who was or wasn't identified.  Reade brought it up unsolicited and then lo and behold out came a clip of it from the exact year it happened. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Doc said:

Doesn't matter who was or wasn't identified.  Reade brought it up unsolicited and then lo and behold out came a clip of it from the exact year it happened. 

Can't be authenticated. Again, no mention of Biden, sexual assault or Reade. Could have been from something totally unrelated. 

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Tibsy's next instruction.................?

And he was right. Doesn't mean the Putin lusting women is telling the truth. Again, Putin! Just wow. 

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And here you are admitting this is all a fishing expedition. Thanks

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

So a person calls into a show on sexual abuse, asking about an issue with a Senator from the same town where the mother lived after this alleged incident occurred........Obviously a setup by a time traveling enemy of Biden.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

So a person calls into a show on sexual abuse, asking about an issue with a Senator from the same town where the mother lived after this alleged incident occurred........Obviously a setup by a time traveling enemy of Biden.

If the world only knew about Putin's time travel technology! 

Here is evidence that Russians have developed time travel

:lol: 

• Haha (+1) 3