Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

How did you even find this? This paper admits that they had to make assumptions about the effect and then found data to confirm beliefs. Multiple times through the paper admit they have limited data and are extrapolating from small sample size. 

How many people died as a result of the riots/protests?  How many because of lack of PPE and Fauci lying about masks?  How many more would have died because Dems wouldn't have closed-down travel from China and Europe until a week or more later?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

How did you even find this? This paper admits that they had to make assumptions about the effect and then found data to confirm beliefs. Multiple times through the paper admit they have limited data and are extrapolating from small sample size. 

That’s the paper the 700 figure comes from that the news is reporting.

23 hours ago, TBBills said:

Trump lied, did nothing, hired guys that would side with him. Got lucky the Fauci was in there b.c the others were all fake. It was disgusting and still going on now. Trump has done nothing for this country except create violence and unrest with his actions and almost need to insight violence. This country has never been further apart and Trump is loving it, a divided America is a powerful Trump.

I don't l like Trump (or Uncle Joe). 

However I think the best thing Trump has done is something he didn't do.

He didn't get us into or escalate any foreign wars.  2017 -2021 has been our most peaceful presidentialial term since probably Jimmy Carter or Ronald Reagan.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I don't l like Trump (or Uncle Joe). 

However I think the best thing Trump has done is something he didn't do.

He didn't get us into or escalate any foreign wars.  2017 -2021 has been our most peaceful presidentialial term since probably Jimmy Carter or Ronald Reagan.

We'll when you are in the pockets of all the foreign opposition you don't want to mess that up. ;)

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

None, just channeling my inner Trump.

Thanks.  I don't have an "inner Trump" so probably why I didn't get it.

In other words, hogwash.

You should be happy with Uncle Joe.  If his Senate voting record is any indication, he loves war.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 years later...
On 11/2/2020 at 8:07 PM, GETTOTHE50 said:

joe biden is a poor dems equivalent of george w bush.

1. Like Bush, Biden wont run the country, his VP will.

2. They both have had more than their fair share of speaking gaffes

3. Both are swampy

and despite all that, w still started his presidency 20 years ago and is still 3 or 4 years younger than senile Joe 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1