Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

23 hours ago, Wacka said:

My long  winded post from yesterday

IMO I have said that Joe has  the early stages of dementia. This AM my mother, while in bed, was saying  to me "Thank  you for saving my life" for waking her up and that she isn't dead.  While cleaning her up and getting her dressed a few minutes later, she called me a  bas**** and the B word. IMO he is maybe 4-5 years from this. I don't want a president  in that shape.

• Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

From yesterday................keep pretending, but the man is not well

(and play the video if you don't believe the headline)

Photos Released of Young Girls Biden was Hoping to See Dance for Him in 4 Years (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/photos-released-young-girls-biden-hoping-see-dance-4-years-video/

Edited by B-Man

Joe Biden Has an Idea So Dumb That it Will Make Your Brain Melt

85cd2048-65ea-49c4-a5ed-58fd7b789e59.jpg

Joe Biden is just mindlessly repeating lines that are being fed to him at this point. We all see it, and it’s the only thing that makes sense given some of the positions he’s taken lately.

Yesterday, Biden did a campaign ad, oh excuse me, a “town hall” on MSNBC to answer “random” questions from “undecided” voters. They were, of course, anything but that, as all of those who got to participate were obviously partisans put there to tee up Biden’s talking points. One of those talking points involved police.

Biden’s answer was one of the dumbest, most dangerous things I’ve heard over the last four months of turmoil.

Honestly, what do liberals think psychologists and psychiatrists do? Do they think they operate like hypnotists, saying magic phrases that suddenly turn dangerous people into soft, gentle creatures? Is Biden thinking they’ll have a sit down with a guy with a knife to talk it through?

Look, I understand that left-wing policies often don’t make sense, but this one really, really makes no sense. Psychologists are not wizards, nor does their profession lend itself to on the spot, sudden transformations of people. Thinking through this further, is the idea that the psychologist would take the lead on when police can use force or not? Are they going to control the scene? Imagine a non-officer trying to direct an officer on what he can do as they are dealing with an armed suspect. Does that sound safe to anyone?

What this would lead to is dead psychologists and nothing more. It’s already dangerous enough to be a police officer, and they wear body armor and carry guns. The risk to bystanders trying to insert themselves into high tension situations would be exponentially larger.

More at the link:

Personal Note: part of my 40 year+ nursing career was working on Mental Health Unit for a year and a half. I had to participate in many takedowns of violent patients. It is a difficult thing.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10/06/joe-biden-has-an-idea-so-dumb-it-will-make-y/

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Joe Biden is just mindlessly repeating lines that are being fed to him at this point. We all see it, and it’s the only thing that makes sense given some of the positions he’s taken lately.

Yesterday, Biden did a campaign ad, oh excuse me, a “town hall” on MSNBC to answer “random” questions from “undecided” voters. They were, of course, anything but that, as all of those who got to participate were obviously partisans put there to tee up Biden’s talking points. One of those talking points involved police.

Biden’s answer was one of the dumbest, most dangerous things I’ve heard over the last four months of turmoil.

Honestly, what do liberals think psychologists and psychiatrists do? Do they think they operate like hypnotists, saying magic phrases that suddenly turn dangerous people into soft, gentle creatures? Is Biden thinking they’ll have a sit down with a guy with a knife to talk it through?

Look, I understand that left-wing policies often don’t make sense, but this one really, really makes no sense. Psychologists are not wizards, nor does their profession lend itself to on the spot, sudden transformations of people. Thinking through this further, is the idea that the psychologist would take the lead on when police can use force or not? Are they going to control the scene? Imagine a non-officer trying to direct an officer on what he can do as they are dealing with an armed suspect. Does that sound safe to anyone?

What this would lead to is dead psychologists and nothing more. It’s already dangerous enough to be a police officer, and they wear body armor and carry guns. The risk to bystanders trying to insert themselves into high tension situations would be exponentially larger.

More at the link:

Personal Note: part of my 40 year+ nursing career was working on Mental Health Unit for a year and a half. I had to participate in many takedowns of violent patients. It is a difficult thing.

https://www.redstate.com/bonchie/2020/10/06/joe-biden-has-an-idea-so-dumb-it-will-make-y/

It's an incredibly stupid idea.  One that no psychologist or psychiatrist would ever agree to do.  Never mind the liability.

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

More at the link:

My brother is a speech pathologist and works with special needs children. They can be violent, prone to outbursts, and very physical.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

More at the link:

It's a good strategy.

Once the violent criminal kills the psychologist the officer will be justified in killing the criminal.

that ad during TNF cheezed me off

"Trump's tax cut giveaway exploded our debt"

Bidenworld, where the government not taking your money is:

1) the same as giving it away

2) the reason for debt as opposed to spending profligately

Edit: And that's only the second most annoying thing he's said lately, as that "will you pack the court" answer, i.e. "You need to elect me to find out what I'm gonna do"

On 10/6/2020 at 12:12 PM, B-Man said:

Honestly, what do liberals think psychologists and psychiatrists do?

https://www.cracked.com/article_24354_5-hilarious-ways-soviet-russia-didnE28099t-give-f2A2Ak.html

&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 1

It's sad having him out there.

“Where Am I Going?” – A Confused Joe Biden Bolts From Podium After PA Speech and Walks Over to People Without A Mask (Video)

by Christina Laila

Original Article

Joe Biden traveled to Erie, Pennsylvania on Saturday promising to create a million new good paying jobs that he’s never created in 47 years in office. Biden wiped his nose and mouth after he removed his mask. After finishing up his speech where he promised to raise taxes, Biden bolted away from the podium.Biden never answers questions from reporters.“Where am I going? Am I going this way?” 

• Haha (+1) 1