Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Seriously democrats, this is the best you can come up with? I can't wait for the debates, or a press conference where he takes tough questions instead of softball questions. How do you sign for someone like that?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, bilzfancy said:

Seriously democrats, this is the best you can come up with? I can't wait for the debates, or a press conference where he takes tough questions instead of softball questions. How do you sign for someone like that?

Either by being riddled with incurable TDS thanks to the massive information campaign waged by the media (and others) for the past 4 years... 

or

By having no principles whatsoever. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Either by being riddled with incurable TDS thanks to the massive information campaign waged by the media (and others) for the past 4 years... 

or

By having no principles whatsoever. 

I meant sign as in someone interpret his remarks in sign language. You can't sign gibberish, that's what comes out of his mouth

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

I meant sign as in someone interpret his remarks in sign language. You can't sign gibberish, that's what comes out of his mouth

There should be a single word in sign language for “I’m sorry but this is utter nonsense, just wait and read the transcript” invented just for Joe. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

How does amyone watch that Biden video --  a scene we've seen repeated countless times over the past few months -- and still think Biden is even remotely coherent?

Seriously, leftists. Tell me why this doesn't concern you.

TDS is like syphilis...late stage melts the brain....

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

good lord at times he may worse reading from the teleprompter than going off the cuff.

This is legitimately scary that this is an American presidential candidate.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

good lord at times he may worse reading from the teleprompter than going off the cuff.

What is even more frightening is 60M people will probably vote for him.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

You're talking about Trump right

3 hours ago, bilzfancy said:

It’s not that he’s the best they can come up with, it’s the one they want in office.  He is The Chosen.