Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

On 7/23/2020 at 10:37 PM, BillStime said:

Kinda like this?

Yep, exactly like that.  Joe Biden is the poster boy for elder abuse and dementia; his exploitation by the DNC and his wife borders on criminal.

Edited by Keukasmallies

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That's brutal. Is there no one at the DNC who will recognize what is happening to that phingerphucker?

My theory is they all know.  They don’t want to win. They feel that giving Trump four more years will ruin the GOP.   I cannot come up with any other reason why he’s the nominee. 

33 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

My theory is they all know.  They don’t want to win. They feel that giving Trump four more years will ruin the GOP.   I cannot come up with any other reason why he’s the nominee. 

Generally speaking, I would agree. But I think they know Ginsberg is only slightly more alive than Biden. They can't afford to have Trump replace her. They have to get the WH before she retires, and as much as I respect her tenacity -- especially given the number of fights she's won against cancer -- I can't imagine she has another four years in her to sit on the bench.

10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Generally speaking, I would agree. But I think they know Ginsberg is only slightly more alive than Biden. They can't afford to have Trump replace her. They have to get the WH before she retires, and as much as I respect her tenacity -- especially given the number of fights she's won against cancer -- I can't imagine she has another four years in her to sit on the bench.

I didn't think about The Court issue.  Well based on that it's a pathetic shame that of all the leaders/politicians they have to choose from they ended up with someone with so many flaws.