Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

3 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Sounds like guys Ive spoken to in nursing homes.  Better have a solid choice for veep

My SIL was thinking about voting for him. I looked at her and said, "It would be like voting for my father." I told her to watch some of his old stuff to see how far in decline he really is. She's one that likes "tone" more than substance, so this got through to her.  SMH

The choice is voting for a corrupt dementia patient or a guy that fights for Americans... and there are people that will vote for the corrupt dementia patient. Baffling.

• Like (+1) 6

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

My SIL was thinking about voting for him. I looked at her and said, "It would be like voting for my father." I told her to watch some of his old stuff to see how far in decline he really is. She's one that likes "tone" more than substance, so this got through to her.  SMH

The choice is voting for a corrupt dementia patient or a guy that fights for Americans... and there are people that will vote for the corrupt dementia patient. Baffling.

Has she gotten back to you on her perspective of Joe's mental state?  

19 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Fights for Americans? No longer even remotely credible. 

A vote for Trump is a vote for death to our troops.

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah. Let's just say she has changed her mind on who to vote for.

It's absolutely frightening to me that it would take a nudge from her hot sister-in-law to take a closer look. I certainly understand the 'not Trump' angle, but with the internet, you'd think a voter would at least google a couple clips.  

• Haha (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Fights for Americans? No longer even remotely credible. 

A vote for Trump is a vote for death to our troops.

Sheesh! I’m almost certain that less US troops have died under this President than under any other in recent memory. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You see...the bolded bit is a big part of the problem IMO.

The people you speak of have no interest or pride in being classified as American (or Australian, Canadian, British etc.). They do not consider themselves to be patriotic nor do they wish to tie themselves to any particular nation as this does not marry with their idealogy of globalisation and a new one-world order.

It doesn't matter a jot if the person you are putting forward (in your case Trump, but you can use any conservative leader as an example) has the economy and job creation front and centre in terms of priority for the national agenda - these dolts are anti-capitalist and have no genuine work ethic so those principles do not remotely fit their deluded criteria for successful leadership.

And you can attempt to rationally debate these no-hopers but that has been demonstrated time and again to be a fruitless exercise.

I just hope that, for the sake of genuine democracy, the Donald finds a way to win another 4 years in office because I shudder to think about the alternative.

Besides, Australia is now under real threat from China - economically for now, but later...? So whilst Trump would not hesitate to protect one of his biggest allies, can you imagine Biden's response to his chief of staff informing him that the Chinese are headed down under? He'd probably need to Google 'Australia'  before realising he's forgotten his password - God help us!

The point being is that there is lots at stake here for all concerned.

• Like (+1) 4

Joe Biden Owns The Democratic Party’s Insanity

by David Marcus

Original Article

In New York City, shootings have skyrocketed over the past few weeks to levels not seen since what we refer to as “the bad old days.” Teenagers are being senselessly killed in our streets. What is the Democratic Party’s answer to this? They are stripping a billion dollars from the $6 billion budget of the New York Police Department in a display of virtue signaling that will lead to bullet holes in black and brown bodies. As Democrats across the country plot to defund the police and tear down statues of great Americans, as they cower to mobs that set up “autonomous zones” where people are raped and murdered,

• Like (+1) 1