Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

3 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Joke Biden said In an recent interview that 10 to 15% of Americans are just not very good people.  News flash, Joke:  We've already been branded deplorable by what's-her-name.

32,800,000 to 48,000,000 bad people in the country according to the hero to the left.  Presumably his sex assault victims are in that basket.  Nothing to see here at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

32,800,000 to 48,000,000 bad people in the country according to the hero to the left.  Presumably his sex assault victims are in that basket.  Nothing to see here at all. 

Does that include the Blacks who aint Black ??

?

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes, it appears he does. And, even though he is a horrible, corrupt human being, I feel badly for him and his family, and what is to come for them as his mental health declines further.

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yes, it appears he does. And, even though he is a horrible, corrupt human being, I feel badly for him and his family, and what is to come for them as his mental health declines further.

I'm not so sure I feel badly for his family.  His wife is an intelligent woman; why is she letting this charade continue?  Does the DNC not see and hear Biden's inability to function over time?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Keukasmallies said:

I'm not so sure I feel badly for his family.  His wife is an intelligent woman; why is she letting this charade continue?  Does the DNC not see and hear Biden's inability to function over time?

No one knows that answer. It has been asked here hundreds of times. My guess is still so they can scream "Political Persecution!!" for whatever past crimes are investigated/indicted. It slipped into elder abuse long ago.

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/17/2020 at 4:42 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What I think about the Biden accusations is really irrelevant, mostly because I'm not a Biden supporter.  Since you asked, I'm 60-40 that it played out as she has alleged, maybe 70-30. I'm a skeptic by nature.   I personally know of young men wrongfully accused, I'm aware of issues associated with Titke IX that I can't get my head wrapped around, and I balance that with the belief  that most women who levels accusations are being truthful. When you add money and political wrangling to the mix who the heck knows. 

Biden/Reade aside, the many videos shared of Biden establish his quirks.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say by age 13, most boys know where his hands can go and where they cannot when interacting with a girl.  Generally, it's nowhere without her consent. Not her hair, not her shoulders, and certainly not anywhere that a bathing suit would generally cover.  Giving Biden the benefit of the doubt because he's 114 years old, times were different and maybe he thought clamping a lady's shoulder with his clammy meat hooks was acceptable through 1980.  Hips, hair and some of the extremely troubling videos of his hands wandering to the chest areas of little girls was never ok, even if you were a soldier in the days of the dog faced pony soldier. 

Thinking about it more, I'm 85-15 he did it.  

Still 85-15 he did it?

Notice that even wacky conservative and far right conspiracy theorists have given up on this?

That number you gave seemed to be desperate hope rather than belief. Evidence was NOT there for anyone of sane mind to be 85% sure Biden did what Reade accused him of.

Good God I don't even understand the mental space of some of you.

85% sure Biden did it.

100% sure Trump is innocent of all 26 of his sexual assault allegations.

Just amazing.

But none of you really surprise me that much here anymore.

On 6/2/2020 at 2:50 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Romney's affiliation isn't with a party. 

He's bought and paid for by enemies of the republic. 

I feel like an A-hole, because, at the time, I actually didn't hate Romny.  Now, I also recall, at the time, I was more a "Tea-party" conservative type, because I like the rule of law, and not seeing out our rights regarding international trade deal stuff screwed over.  I get, now, that Mitt is a party guy, and didn't give a flying F about conservative principals.  Sucks I was wrong at the time, or now, or both.  Probably more wrong, then.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Still 85-15 he did it?

Notice that even wacky conservative and far right conspiracy theorists have given up on this?

That number you gave seemed to be desperate hope rather than belief. Evidence was NOT there for anyone of sane mind to be 85% sure Biden did what Reade accused him of.

85% sure Biden did it.

Just amazing.

I think it was pretty obvious I was struggling with Biden’s guilt.  In a few short paragraphs I went from 60-40, to 70-30, to 85-15.   Part of that was my understanding of the way the political process works, part of it was the way the media works, part of it was designed to aggravate you.  

Let’s see how emotionally honest you are.

Your fave has a documented history of groping women and children.  He’s been accused of same by those women.   Is this true?

Your fave has acknowledged he made women uncomfortable, explaining that he’s just who he is, that he didn’t mean to make women and children uncomfortable, that they misunderstood the way he interacted.  Is this true?  

Biden supported the disembowelment of Brett Kavanaugh based on testimony of women with no evidence at all.  His position was that all women should be believed, and that Kavanaugh should be disqualified from consideration based on the allegations.  Is this true?

I believe you probably supported the movement to destroy Kavanaugh.  Apologies if I am wrong.  Is this true?  

I made my assessment of Biden based on his past history, the multitude of incidents of odd behavior, his commentary that he was simply misunderstood, the history of powerful men getting away with using their power to do what they want, the multiple videos of Joe Biden attempting to intimidate voters, and the perspective Biden had that all woman should be believed.  I made my assessment based on the established rules of dems who prosecuted the Kavanaugh case, in the spirit of the #metoo movement and the rules established.  Finally, when I hear stories from the Senate in those days, of Senators that women knew they best avoid on elevators, in meeting rooms and dark alleys...and know that your hero Joe did not speak up, step up, nor address in any way shape or form, I realized he was complicit in the process.  

Yes, I’m still at 85-15 in a mostly unscientific assessment.  Maybe 72-25.   What pushed me that way was the phone call to Larry King, made by her mother, and the court documents that showed she was struggling with the power dynamic in her interaction at work.  What are your thoughts on these subjects? 

But go ahead Transpy, have your sliding emotional scale of indignation. Rationalize your support  for the guy with a documented history of racist comments, fondling women, attempting to intimidate, being chief towel snapper of the old boys  network that has dominated Washington in the 5 decades he’s been there.  Maybe we’ll get lucky and his deteriorating mental capacity 

will make him a better human being than he’s been the first 40 years in office.  

You’re a real agent of change.  

Oh, and btw, this issue isn’t over yet.  The real fun is just beginning. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TtownBillsFan said:

Again, can we get a "WOW!" emoji?  The other's just sometimes don't grab the sentiment.  WOW is all one could possibly gather from this.

Ladies and gentlemen, your next President of the United States

Yesterday, I watched a bit of his Vice Presidential debate vs Sarah Palin. The difference between 2008 Joe Biden and 2020 Joe Biden shows a man in severe cognitive decline. It is like watching two different people.

Like him or not, take a look at some of his clips from 10, 20, 30, oh heck, 40 years ago (yeah, Joe's been around a looong time... part of the problem, not part of the solution). He's always been a bullshitter and a liar, but the fall off in the last 10 years is apparent.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Still 85-15 he did it?

85% sure Biden did it.

Just amazing.

One or 25, it doesn't matter.  One is still too many.  How many did Clinton have?  He's held up as a hero by many.

What the allegation does, if you believe her, is kill the "grab her by the *****" line of attack.  On the other hand, if you don't believe her, it shows that women can lie. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

No one knows that answer. It has been asked here hundreds of times. My guess is still so they can scream "Political Persecution!!" for whatever past crimes are investigated/indicted. It slipped into elder abuse long ago.

Agree with all'a that!  How will the DNC deal with the coming implosion of the leading "candidate"?  November is on the way, kids.

21 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

...WHOA Big Dawg!........this IS significant....EVERY one of them will vote for Quid Pro Joe......mail in ballots accepted.............

• Awesome! (+1) 1