Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Visit opinion and thought leaders in Minnesota.  Politics 101.  Leadership 101.  Listen to the people who can influence thought.  And he has to go to them - not talk to them on the phone, and not have them visit the oval.  They deserve the respect of the president coming to them, and it will be much more effective if the president goes to them. 

Sorry I had a major typo.  You said he's HIDDEN from them.  How has he hidden?  Not visiting is not the same as hiding.  But you knew that. You just liked the visual of him COWERING IN A BUNKER!!!!!  

I do agree a visit would have been a great gesture.  Unfortunately this has VERY little to do with Minnesota now. 

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You are 1000000000% right Joe.  Know anyone? 

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yet Romney often sides with the party the slandered and lied about him.  Hard to understand.  Just off the top: Reid lying about paying taxes, binders of woman, killed dog, caused someone's cancer.........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

Yet Romney often sides with the party the slandered and lied about him.  Hard to understand.  Just off the top: Reid lying about paying taxes, binders of woman, killed dog, caused someone's cancer.........

Romney's affiliation isn't with a party. 

He's bought and paid for by enemies of the republic. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Sorry I had a major typo.  You said he's HIDDEN from them.  How has he hidden?  Not visiting is not the same as hiding.  But you knew that. You just liked the visual of him COWERING IN A BUNKER!!!!!  

I do agree a visit would have been a great gesture.  Unfortunately this has VERY little to do with Minnesota now. 

You are 1000000000% right Joe.  Know anyone? 

...I just knew Biden would plagiarize George Wallace......Joe has had practice.........

Assuming he wins the election, Joe Biden’s first 100 days will commence after he has spent 17,463 days as a member of an exclusive club of the 50 most powerful people in our country.  For 2,023 of those days, he was the second most powerful man in the world.

17,000+ days of lying, lining his pockets, plagiarizing, bullying, pandering, assaulting women, selling the country out, pandering to minority communities while lobbing racist comments about them....and he’s the hope of the New Democrat party. 

All great motivational speeches start with a befuddled old man on the loudspeaker stating emphatically “Give me 47 years and 100 days and watch what I can accomplish!”.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Assuming he wins the election, Joe Biden’s first 100 days will commence after he has spent 17,463 days as a member of an exclusive club of the 50 most powerful people in our country.  For 2,023 of those days, he was the second most powerful man in the world.

17,000+ days of lying, lining his pockets, plagiarizing, bullying, pandering, assaulting women, selling the country out, pandering to minority communities while lobbing racist comments about them....and he’s the hope of the New Democrat party. 

All great motivational speeches start with a befuddled old man on the loudspeaker stating emphatically “Give me 47 years and 100 days and watch what I can accomplish!”.

Like I've been saying, the debates are going to be brutal for him.  It's one thing when the media and campaign ads present your one-sided distortions.

On 6/3/2020 at 8:32 AM, Doc said:

Like I've been saying, the debates are going to be brutal for him.  It's one thing when the media and campaign ads present your one-sided distortions.

the media’s going to have to put their fingers on the scale when more once the debates come around.

Edited by RiotAct
even, not when. Stupid damn iPhone
  • Like (+1) 1