Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, Joe just hid from the virus for 2 months.  Real leadership there.  If (god forbid) he becomes President and Wuhan virus returns next January, which is entirely possible, is he going to be out there front and center or in a bunker the whole time? 

Never mind that it wasn't Trump who murdered an unarmed and subdued black man, or didn't act quick enough to arrest the cretin who did, or who incited the looting.  But people on the left have been unhinged when it comes to him from the moment he became the Repub nominee, and now that they've been given carte blanche to destroy whatever they want, it makes sense to hide him from the lowlifes who could stoop to anything.

Where did trump go during that time? Honeywell?  One trip?  Fact remains the coward went to his bunker when the snowflakes piled up outside.  He’s a fake tough guy.  And he’s abdicated his duty to the nation this week.  I believe that this country deserves a president better than this overmatched coward.  I’m sorry your standards are lower than mine. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-police-training-shoot-em-in-the-leg

Joe says “shoot ‘em in the gams” when they are unarmed...with a knife.  

”Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an unarmed person coming at ‘em with a knife or something, shoot ‘em in the leg instead of in the heart,” Biden said in an address to black community leaders in Wilmington, Del.

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-police-training-shoot-em-in-the-leg

Joe says “shoot ‘em in the gams” when they are unarmed...with a knife.  

”Instead of standing there and teaching a cop when there’s an unarmed person coming at ‘em with a knife or something, shoot ‘em in the leg instead of in the heart,” Biden said in an address to black community leaders in Wilmington, Del.

I was going to use the laugh emoji, but it's just too sad.

• Like (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I think Klobuchar would be perfect for Biden and of course....he's distancing himself from her.

If there is any election, I can't see the Dems not having a Black VP, or maybe even replacing Biden.

The elections are a long way off, and I'm not counting on them happening.

2 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

If there is any election, I can't see the Dems not having a Black VP, or maybe even replacing Biden.

The elections are a long way off, and I'm not counting on them happening.

Who?

Why would the elections not happen?

20 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Who?

Why would the elections not happen?

Who?

I don't know. We don't know how things will unfold. Biden might be completely incoherent long before the election, and there could be demands for him to step aside, regardless. He's a disaster.

Why would they not happen?

Civil War

Edited by Prickly Pete

8 hours ago, Reality Check said:

C3PO won't admit it, but he would love to see harm come to President Trump.

Yup.  They all would.

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Where did trump go during that time? Honeywell?  One trip?  Fact remains the coward went to his bunker when the snowflakes piled up outside.  He’s a fake tough guy.  And he’s abdicated his duty to the nation this week.  I believe that this country deserves a president better than this overmatched coward.  I’m sorry your standards are lower than mine. 

Did you see St. Johns burning?  Yeah, that's the work of some real peaceful snowflakes.  Meanwhile Senile Joe's been in his basement for months, not one day (if even).  He's not even pretending to be a tough guy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

Who?

I don't know. We don't know how things will unfold. Biden might be completely incoherent long before the election, and there could be demands for him to step aside, regardless. He's a disaster.

Civil War

Elections were held in the actual civil war..........

6 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

Who?

Civil War

I'd be fine with the first part. 

I'm not sure a civil war would even stop the election, but I guess you never know.

14 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Elections were held in the actual civil war..........

Lol, but that was a bit more structured than what a civil war would look like these days...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yup.  They all would.

Did you see St. Johns burning?  Yeah, that's the work of some real peaceful snowflakes.  Meanwhile Senile Joe's been in his basement for months, not one day (if even).  He's not even pretending to be a tough guy.

I didn’t see any images of St. John’s burning, but I read something from the minister there this morning who is pissed off that fake Presbyterian Donald Trump used the minister’s church as a prop yesterday.  

Just now, SectionC3 said:

I didn’t see any images of St. John’s burning, but I read something from the minister there this morning who is pissed off that fake Presbyterian Donald Trump used the minister’s church as a prop yesterday.  

Well then, you missed it.  But I guess it was fake news, eh?

And the Bishop's opinion is duly noted but Trump doesn't need permission to visit St. John's. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

His from them?  What would make you happy. To see him marching with them?

Visit opinion and thought leaders in Minnesota.  Politics 101.  Leadership 101.  Listen to the people who can influence thought.  And he has to go to them - not talk to them on the phone, and not have them visit the oval.  They deserve the respect of the president coming to them, and it will be much more effective if the president goes to them. 

Just now, Doc said:

Well then, you missed it.  But I guess it was fake news, eh?

And the Bishop's opinion is duly noted but Trump doesn't need permission to visit St. John's. 

You’re right about the bishop. There’s a higher power that will judge fake Presbyterian Donald Trump for exploiting religion for personal and political gain.  

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You’re right about the bishop. There’s a higher power that will judge fake Presbyterian Donald Trump for exploiting religion for personal and political gain.  

Is there?