Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

JOE BIDEN HAS A NEW EXCUSE FOR HIS RACIST ‘YOU AIN’T BLACK’ COMMENT:

It wasn’t Biden’s fault! It was Charlamagne tha God’s fault! Seriously? He expects us to buy that excuse? Can’t he just accept responsibility for the fact that he exposed the Democrats’ secret that they take the black vote for granted?

As Biden would say, “Come on, man!”

To be fair, attacking journalists has always been a key element of Joe Biden’s style:

“Biden is so bad at this,” Jason Howerton of the Blaze tweets. “In no way was [Charlamagne tha God] being a ‘wise guy,’ he was being dead-serious when he told him in so many words that he would have to earn the black vote, especially given his record on criminal justice reform.”

In any case, if Biden can’t keep his cool and handle Charlamagne tha God, how can he be expected to handle ISIS or Xi?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/27/2020 at 8:16 AM, Tiberius said:

Biden is getting traction on the contrast between his mask and Trump not wearing it. Good 

Biden’s condolences to COVID victims was outstanding.  I suspect it’s why Trump finally addressed the issue (on Twitter, naturally).  

I wonder if Biden is finding his groove on how to campaign in a pandemic.  Weekly “fireside chats” might work really, really well for him. 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Biden’s condolences to COVID victims was outstanding.  I suspect it’s why Trump finally addressed the issue (on Twitter, naturally).  

I wonder if Biden is finding his groove on how to campaign in a pandemic.  Weekly “fireside chats” might work really, really well for him. 

Biden remembered the fireside chats to the American public that FDR used to go on TV and do. Just imagine, families gathering around their Zenith listening to Uncle Joe talk about D-Day on December 7, 1941 or give advice on how much Metamucil to take every evening. Good fun indeed. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Biden remembered the fireside chats to the American public that FDR used to go on TV and do. Just imagine, families gathering around their Zenith listening to Uncle Joe talk about D-Day on December 7, 1941 or give advice on how much Metamucil to take every evening. Good fun indeed. 

Come July and August he may have to change them air conditioner side chats.

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Good job 

What a pandering, political douchebag. It’s a grief infomercial with a vote for Biden message inserted squarely in the middle. 

*edit for clarity-I’m talking about Biden being the pandering douchebag, not you Tibsy. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Thank you (+1) 1