Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

7 minutes ago, Foxx said:

whelp... we now know who the next lib to be excommunicated from the House of Dem(on)s is. 

democrat party will have him whipped back into shape before this Sunday mornings democrat shows.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

No evidence and no history of assault, no one corroborated her story, she's a Bernie supporter, too. 

7 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...before we even get to the accusations, how does one possibly reconcile Biden being a viable candidate and based on WHAT?......

He's leading in the polls, he won the primaries, that's all you need. 

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...before we even get to the accusations, how does one possibly reconcile Biden being a viable candidate and based on WHAT?......

You have about the same chance of making tibs a viable poster

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Magox said:

When Trump won, I pretty much took a big step away from politics.  I just became pretty damn disinterested and what sort of woke me up were the Kavanaugh hearings.  The righteous indignation from the most politically craven hypocrites this earth had ever seen with the #metoo crew, and you know who they are, Hirono, Klobochar, Pelosi, Duckworth, Kamala Harris, Warren, Gillibrand including the media and many of their followers had this incredibly dangerous standard that they set and they were going to destroy Judge Kavanaugh at any cost.

Now the standard has been set and they now have to lie in the bed they set.  These same ***** hypocrites, now are entirely dismissive or have gone completely silent.   They have been completely exposed for what they are, which are a bunch of opportunistic hacks who don't give two flying ***** about women....At least women who don't help advance their cause.   

They are doing irreparable damage to the #metoo movement because it will forever now be seen as a tainted movement that was propagated largely not by Just motives but for naked political ambition.   That's not to say there aren't women who truly do care about the essence of the #metoo movement because I know there are women who do care about this more than politics.  But that will not take away the stench of the politicization of the movement that has now been exposed with the Biden double standard.    

These political hacks can never credibly claim #metoo for the rest of their lives and with that for those that have pure #metoo motives can thank these wretched humans for destroying it.

The hypocrisy was there from the moment Hillary ran for President in April of 2015.  If not before because of the silence over what Slick did.

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No evidence and no history of assault, no one corroborated her story, she's a Bernie supporter, too. 

He's leading in the polls, he won the primaries, that's all you need. 

...almost....Excedrin, Preparation-H, Depends and Bourbon......

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

You have about the same chance of making tibs a viable poster

...my Ouija Board says "NFW will that happen".....viable?....nope....vile?.....DONE DEAL...........

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Sounds like Brett Kavenaugh and Christine Ford.  But you know, double standards

You mean the Supreme Court Judge? Sure stopped his career, huh? Or do you think he shouldn’t have been confirmed? 

3 hours ago, Magox said:

When Trump won, I pretty much took a big step away from politics.  I just became pretty damn disinterested and what sort of woke me up were the Kavanaugh hearings.  The righteous indignation from the most politically craven hypocrites this earth had ever seen with the #metoo crew, and you know who they are, Hirono, Klobochar, Pelosi, Duckworth, Kamala Harris, Warren, Gillibrand including the media and many of their followers had this incredibly dangerous standard that they set and they were going to destroy Judge Kavanaugh at any cost.

Now the standard has been set and they now have to lie in the bed they set.  These same ***** hypocrites, now are entirely dismissive or have gone completely silent.   They have been completely exposed for what they are, which are a bunch of opportunistic hacks who don't give two flying ***** about women....At least women who don't help advance their cause.   

They are doing irreparable damage to the #metoo movement because it will forever now be seen as a tainted movement that was propagated largely not by Just motives but for naked political ambition.   That's not to say there aren't women who truly do care about the essence of the #metoo movement because I know there are women who do care about this more than politics.  But that will not take away the stench of the politicization of the movement that has now been exposed with the Biden double standard.    

These political hacks can never credibly claim #metoo for the rest of their lives and with that for those that have pure #metoo motives can thank these wretched humans for destroying it.

The sad part is that the true believers of 'me too' and 'time's up' will never learn that the Democrat politicians do not care about them, other than when they're useful as a political prop. Every single one of them have been tossed aside when they became politically inconvenient.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

He'll say nothing of substance (or coherence), and they'll praise him for being upfront, truthful, and immediately addressing these clearly false accusations. Any further inquiries into this matter are just a partisan political smear, as he's denied it and we #BelieveJoe.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean the Supreme Court Judge? Sure stopped his career, huh? Or do you think he shouldn’t have been confirmed? 

If it's all about justice and #metoo, one would think those same individuals who were so adamant in attacking Kavanaugh would put forth the same effort in seeking justice for Reade....no?  I'm thinking in particular about that  American Treasure Alyssa Milano.

Edited by RaoulDuke79

10 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

If it's all about justice and #metoo, one would think those same individuals who were so adamant in attacking Kavanaugh would put forth the same effort in seeking justice for Reade....no?  I'm thinking in particular about that  American Treasure Alyssa Milano.

And those who said it was unfair to Brett K should speak out too.