Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

1 hour ago, RiotAct said:

Outstanding. Well done, Nancy. 

Now let's get this guy nominated so we can put him on a debate state with Trump! :lol:

And there you have it.

"Joe Biden is Joe Biden."

It's just crazy ol' Joe, phingerphuckin' women on his staff against their will. Call it 'rhetorical flourish."

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is what I was saying yesterday.... Does anyone actually believe that Biden's hacks are not going to do some shady stuff if they do indeed find something?   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

This is what I was saying yesterday.... Does anyone actually believe that Biden's hacks are not going to do some shady stuff if they do indeed find something?   

Seriously!   This has got to be investigated.  

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Outstanding. Well done, Nancy. 

Now let's get this guy nominated so we can put him on a debate state with Trump! :lol:

And there you have it.

"Joe Biden is Joe Biden."

It's just crazy ol' Joe, phingerphuckin' women on his staff against their will. Call it 'rhetorical flourish."

I hate soundbites.  Can we hear what she said after "Joe Biden is Joe Biden" please?

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Nancy says she's satisfied.

When Trump won, I pretty much took a big step away from politics.  I just became pretty damn disinterested and what sort of woke me up were the Kavanaugh hearings.  The righteous indignation from the most politically craven hypocrites this earth had ever seen with the #metoo crew, and you know who they are, Hirono, Klobochar, Pelosi, Duckworth, Kamala Harris, Warren, Gillibrand including the media and many of their followers had this incredibly dangerous standard that they set and they were going to destroy Judge Kavanaugh at any cost.

Now the standard has been set and they now have to lie in the bed they set.  These same ***** hypocrites, now are entirely dismissive or have gone completely silent.   They have been completely exposed for what they are, which are a bunch of opportunistic hacks who don't give two flying ***** about women....At least women who don't help advance their cause.   

They are doing irreparable damage to the #metoo movement because it will forever now be seen as a tainted movement that was propagated largely not by Just motives but for naked political ambition.   That's not to say there aren't women who truly do care about the essence of the #metoo movement because I know there are women who do care about this more than politics.  But that will not take away the stench of the politicization of the movement that has now been exposed with the Biden double standard.    

These political hacks can never credibly claim #metoo for the rest of their lives and with that for those that have pure #metoo motives can thank these wretched humans for destroying it.

Edited by Magox

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This will be walked back in 3...2...1...

whelp... we now know who the next lib to be excommunicated from the House of Dem(on)s is. 

Edited by Foxx