Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Bull ***** *****. We can’t say anything we want down here you mother ***** *****stick. Why don’t you just ***** shut your mother ***** pie hole. Jesus ***** Christ you suck ***** balls. 

Oh wait....this thread is about Biden not Trump?  Huh  Hard to tell. 

I may be an idiot or missed it but please explain to me what these two photos are supposed to show. 

Putin is nowhere near that tall in the pic with Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Putin is nowhere near that tall in the pic with Trump.

No, apparently Trump is bowing to Putin in that screen cap.  Or slouching.  Or something showing that he's a puppet for Putin, whereas Barry was the man!

20 hours ago, BillZtime said:

Good to know.

Honest question - we had a whole conversation about this photo being photo shopped - but I do not see it from yesterday.  

Not trying to stir the pot (at this moment - lmao) - I just don't see it in the past day.  Thoughts?

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-react

You are so unbelievably gullible, posting these pictures is akin to spreading propaganda .

And you wonder why Trump calls it fake news.

The one show Putin as taller than Trump even though n fact Trump is half a foot taller.  The other shows Obama towering over Putin.  Reality is Trump is taller than both of them.

• Like (+1) 2

Map of Super Tuesday States                                                                                          Map of Corona cases.

EUm8lMkWoAA-CtL?format=jpg&name=small         EUm8sC3WkAEHRAj?format=jpg&name=small

And go ahead and say...........yeah, well, Joe wasn't the President.................Go ahead, I dare you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 4/1/2020 at 1:08 PM, BillZtime said:

Well, I guess the administrators max out someones usage - or put my account entirely on hold cause I disrupted the incestuous Trump circle jerk here... I fully expect this account to get banned as well...

You freaks can ONLY handle sugar coated Trump news.

just my opinion here but... they should ban all accounts with sock puppets. IP's are easily identified and crossed.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

You are so unbelievably gullible, posting these pictures is akin to spreading propaganda .

And you wonder why Trump calls it fake news.

The one show Putin as taller than Trump even though n fact Trump is half a foot taller.  The other shows Obama towering over Putin.  Reality is Trump is taller than both of them.

Jesus ***** Christ.  If height were any measure of a leader Herman Munster would be a great leader.  What the ***** is this nonsense??

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

Biden says his campaign is setting up call with Trump

Read more at thehill.com ...

Don't you remember the phone number Joe ?

What's to set up ?

If Biden had anything to offer regarding the virus one would think he'd have a little more urgency. Is Biden really the person we would want leading the fight against this scourge?

REUTERS) - DEMOCRATIC presidential contender Joe Biden said on Thursday that the Trump administration showed "poor judgment" in relieving the commander of an aircraft carrier who sought stronger measures to control a coronavirus outbreak onboard.

"Donald Trump's Acting Navy Secretary shot the messenger - a commanding officer who was faithful to both his national security mission and his duty to care for his sailors, and who rightly focused attention on a broader concern about how to maintain military readiness during this pandemic," Biden said in a statement to Reuters.

And the Navy sent a chilling message to the rest of the fleet about speaking truth to power. The poor judgment here belongs to the Trump Administration, not a courageous officer trying to protect his sailors."

The commander, Captain Brett Crozier, was removed from command after writing a scathing letter to Navy leadership about conditions on the nuclear-powered carrier that leaked to the public.

(Reporting b

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2020-04-02/biden-trump-administration-showed-poor-judgment-in-removing-warship-commander