Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That has nothing to do with PPP or the mods here. You have more freedom down here than on any of the other boards to make yourself look as foolish as you wish. So, before you claim victim status, learn how the board works when you're a new (old) account. And I suggest reading the ToS. 

Bull ***** *****. We can’t say anything we want down here you mother ***** *****stick. Why don’t you just ***** shut your mother ***** pie hole. Jesus ***** Christ you suck ***** balls. 

41 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oh wait....this thread is about Biden not Trump?  Huh  Hard to tell. 

31 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

Good to know.

Honest question - we had a whole conversation about this photo being photo shopped - but I do not see it from yesterday.  

Not trying to stir the pot (at this moment - lmao) - I just don't see it in the past day.  Thoughts?

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-react

I may be an idiot or missed it but please explain to me what these two photos are supposed to show. 

• Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I may be an idiot or missed it but please explain to me what these two photos are supposed to show. 

One is a photo of Putin with the President of the United States, and the other is a picture of Putin with Obama.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Very few people get kicked off the Bills Forum due to PPP.   I think we all know how far it has to go for that to happen.

And moderated? I once asked about a post (it was really, really, REALLY bad) and was told I am on my own down here. Unless it is spam, it is unlikely to get taken down.

EXTREMELY offensive photos have gone as well, but can only think of 1 that met that criteria.  

2 hours ago, BillZtime said:

Good to know.

Honest question - we had a whole conversation about this photo being photo shopped - but I do not see it from yesterday.  

Not trying to stir the pot (at this moment - lmao) - I just don't see it in the past day.  Thoughts?

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-react

Uncalled for!

MOD MOB UNITE! 

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Taro T said:

EXTREMELY offensive photos have gone as well, but can only think of 1 that met that criteria.  

I wonder if it was the one I complained about? Dancing male genitalia? Gary Busey went on ignore after that delight.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I wonder if it was the one I complained about? Dancing male genitalia? Gary Busey went on ignore after that delight.

I didn't wake up today thinking "this is the day in my life when someone will use "dancing Male genitalia" and "Gary Busey" in a sentence and it will make sense to me", but I have to admit I would have thought "No freaking way!" If I did. 

• Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

:lol:

Nope, that wasn't the one.  Guess there were at least 2.

Was referring to a graphic photo of the subject of Billie Holliday's "Strange Fruit" song.  Quite disgusting and the poster was banned for it as well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Bull ***** *****. We can’t say anything we want down here you mother ***** *****stick. Why don’t you just ***** shut your mother ***** pie hole. Jesus ***** Christ you suck ***** balls. 

<Chef Jim checks login>

Yup.....still good. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yet you've (twice) alluded to the fact that your account was throttled by the mods on PPP because you were challenging Trump. 

That, of course, is complete nonsense. That you believe it though shouldn't be shocking to anyone who's been reading your posts. 

You can't even be honest with yourself, let alone the board. 

Challenging Trump? Don't they usually give anyone who challenges Trump a lollipop to suck on?

• Like (+1) 1