Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

13 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

Oh, I read that bullcrap... and I laughed my ass off.  You're so full of it... such a saint.  The other Trumpholes MUST adore you.

Dude, you need to take a break from the intertubes. Few enjoy watching an unhinged leftist melt down as much as me, but I genuinely am afraid you're going to hurt yourself.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

You really want me to go away... I know you guys live in your sugar coated Trump world - and that is fine.

I tried to keep my distance from this page and keep two bills drive as football focused as long as possible - but I had to come over and piss in your fruit loops.

Just remember - karma is a B word.

You have 16 posts and 15 of them are here.  If you tried to keep your distance, your commitment to self-control and discipline are suspect.  

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

Oh, I read that bullcrap... and I laughed my ass off.  You're so full of it... such a saint.  The other Trumpholes MUST adore you.

Go hug a loved one. Or maybe give them an air high five. Then make yourself a nice sapphire gin gimlet. That takes the edge off for me sometimes.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Go hug a loved one. Or maybe give them an air high five. Then make yourself a nice sapphire gin gimlet. That takes the edge off for me sometimes.

Hey...don't tamp down the entertainment.

Everytime he posts something it's like watching MSBNC the night of the last presidential election.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hey...don't tamp down the entertainment.

Everytime he posts something it's like watching MSBNC the night of the last presidential election.

Don't worry I won't go anywhere... but I assume I will receive this message:

You have reached the maximum number of posts you can make per day.

The other login still hasn't been reactivated even thought its been more than 24 hours.

Just now, BillZtime said:

The other login still hasn't been reactivated even thought its been more than 24 hours.

That has nothing to do with PPP or the mods here. You have more freedom down here than on any of the other boards to make yourself look as foolish as you wish. So, before you claim victim status, learn how the board works when you're a new (old) account. And I suggest reading the ToS. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillZtime said:

Oh, good. There's nothing like a good ol' fashioned leftist meltdown to get me through my day with a smile.

Tell us again how Trump said all Mexicans are rapists. That was a good one. :lol:

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That has nothing to do with PPP or the mods here. You have more freedom down here than on any of the other boards to make yourself look as foolish as you wish. So, before you claim victim status, learn how the board works when you're a new (old) account. And I suggest reading the ToS. 

Not a victim....

1 minute ago, BillZtime said:

Not a victim....

Narrator: Victim.

1 hour ago, BillZtime said:

Well, I guess the administrators max out someones usage - or put my account entirely on hold cause I disrupted the incestuous Trump circle jerk here... I fully expect this account to get banned as well...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillZtime said:

Not a victim....

Yet you've (twice) alluded to the fact that your account was throttled by the mods on PPP because you were challenging Trump. 

That, of course, is complete nonsense. That you believe it though shouldn't be shocking to anyone who's been reading your posts. 

You can't even be honest with yourself, let alone the board. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yet you've (twice) alluded to the fact that your account was throttled by the mods on PPP because you were challenging Trump. 

That, of course, is complete nonsense. That you believe it though shouldn't be shocking to anyone who's been reading your posts. 

You're still reaching... keep going bud. Why don't you just block me? That way I won't rain on your Trump parade.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Very few people get kicked off the Bills Forum due to PPP.   I think we all know how far it has to go for that to happen.

And moderated? I once asked about a post (it was really, really, REALLY bad) and was told I am on my own down here. Unless it is spam, it is unlikely to get taken down.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Very few people get kicked off the Bills Forum due to PPP.   I think we all know how far it has to go for that to happen.

And moderated? I once asked about a post (it was really, really, REALLY bad) and was told I am on my own down here. Unless it is spam, it is unlikely to get taken down.

Good to know.

Honest question - we had a whole conversation about this photo being photo shopped - but I do not see it from yesterday.  

Not trying to stir the pot (at this moment - lmao) - I just don't see it in the past day.  Thoughts?

putin-trump-helsinki-meeting-funny-react

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

You're still reaching... keep going bud. Why don't you just block me? That way I won't rain on your Trump parade.

You keep (wrongly) thinking I'm a Trump voter. I wasn't. 

If you're wrong about that blanket assumption -- what else are you wrong about? Or does that not ever enter your mind? 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You keep (wrongly) thinking I'm a Trump voter. I wasn't. 

If you're wrong about that blanket assumption -- what else are you wrong about? Or does that not ever enter your mind? 

ok, got it.  later