Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

2 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

We only go with what we are given - even if the truth hurts:

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

I guess you take this then as he said all Mexicans were rapists?

Ok, got it.

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Man, I gotta tell you, our world is in serious trouble right now, but watching a leftist lose his mind never gets old.

It's always fun watching a meltdown in real time. In this case, not just one meltdown but two on back-to-back days. 

What's his next handle going to be when this one gets burned again. It was BillsTime, now BillzTime -- could a BillZZZtime be next? :lol: 

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

It's just like the morons who continually say that Trump said ALL Mexicans are rapists.

Disingenuous to the core, they are.

Cherry picking and changing the meaning is all they got..........?

Like this quote from Trump on his Nevada Primary victory.

So I want to begin by thanking my boys, Eric has been all over the place making speeches. He’s getting better than me so I’m a little jealous. And Don went to _____, you were all over, right?

He loves the rifle stuff. This is serious rifle. This is serious NRA, both of them, both of them. We love the Second Amendment folks. Nobody loves it more than us, so just remember that.

So this was very exciting tonight. But I’ll tell you it looks like we won by a lot evangelicals. I love evangelicals

We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated. We’re the smartest people, we’re the most loyal people, and you know what I’m happy about? Because I’ve been saying it for a long time. 46% were the Hispanics—46%, No. 1 one with Hispanics. I’m really happy about that.

So I’m very proud of you, this is an amazing night. I love the country, I love the country.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Looks like slimshady has a second account 

Seems that way. When he was BF4E, he had the FAUX NEWS avatar and got booted because of his insane EJ obsession. It's hard for him to socialize normally due to his admitted Asperger's.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

It was a big discussion point yesterday among some loyal - Trump can NEVER do anything wrong - members who dominate this thread.  I see that those posts were deleted.  I guess the admins on this board love to censor.

So you've been here for what...two days.  Please point out the posters here that are loyal to Trump to the point he can NEVER do anything wrong.  

Aaaaaaand............go!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, ScotSHO said:

I am channeling my inner Carnac here - but I believe it is 100% going to be a brokered DNC convention, and ol' Big Fredo is going to be the man with the plan.

I agree with the brokered convention but not sure about Coumo.  There is no way in hell they can trot out Biden, none.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

We only go with what we are given - even if the truth hurts:

When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Imagine being the person who reads this and believes he said all Mexicans are rapists.

Damn. You're really, really bad at this.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

screen-shot-2014-10-20-at-3-06-52-pm.png

Sad - you have NO game

8691550-3x2-940x627.jpg

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Imagine being the person who reads this and believes he said all Mexicans are rapists.

Damn. You're really, really bad at this.

I never brought this $hitttt up - so screw off precious

Edited by BillZtime

33 minutes ago, BillZtime said:

THAT IS MY POINT!!!! The Trumpholes here act as if tho TRUMP DOES NO WRONG!

Trump is WRONG more than he is ever RIGHT.

I posted this 20 hours ago, go back and check it out and after that come back and admit you were wrong and apolgize.

"Do I think Trump crossed the line their, yes more than likely. I am not a 100% Trump fan some of the things he does I shake my head in disbelief but overall his policies have been 95% spot on.  I didnt vote for him but i guess I to am a 'Trumpahole"."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

biz/ - Business & Finance

You really want me to go away... I know you guys live in your sugar coated Trump world - and that is fine.

I tried to keep my distance from this page and keep two bills drive as football focused as long as possible - but I had to come over and piss in your fruit loops.

Just remember - karma is a B word.

2 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I posted this 20 hours ago, go back and check it out and after that come back and admit you were wrong and apolgize.

"Do I think Trump crossed the line their, yes more than likely. I am not a 100% Trump fan some of the things he does I shake my head in disbelief but overall his policies have been 95% spot on.  I didnt vote for him but i guess I to am a 'Trumpahole"."

Oh, I read that bullcrap... and I laughed my ass off.  You're so full of it... such a saint.  The other Trumpholes MUST adore you.

Just now, BillZtime said:

You really want me to go away... I know you guys live in your sugar coated Trump world - and that is fine.

I tried to keep my distance from this page and keep two bills drive as football focused as long as possible - but I had to come over and piss in your fruit loops.

Just remember - karma is a B word.

I don't want you to go away. I worry about your sanity. I want you to breathe and relax. You're embarrassing yourself and I'm trying to give you an exit ramp to cool off. 

But if you won't take it. I'll happily watch your unhinged meltdown continue. 

Harrison Ford Pop GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Haha (+1) 1