Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This is how life works.  The same could be said for John F Kennedy and George HW Bush and George W Bush and Meghan McCain and many others. We may not like it, but it is what it is.

Well..one little wrinkle on that.  Trump and his children are successful outside of government, while in the case of Hunter Biden, it’s 100%, full tilt, no questions asked the power of government enriching him beyond belief.  The problem is that in theory, government should be the watchdog for this sort of tomfoolery, when in fact, it’s the first thing on the dopey kid’s resume. It’s so firmly entrenched in the system that Joe Biden bragged about resolving what would obviously be a major conflict of interest.  He wasn’t concerned because frankly, there was nothing to be concerned about...until Trump.  

On 3/9/2020 at 1:56 AM, JetsFan20 said:

Let’s not act as if George W Bush didn’t do the same things. 

Biden isn’t the best public speaker the world, but a lot of people do like him. He reminds me a lot of Gerald Ford.

This would be an okay comparison if Biden was still in his 60's.  He was a good compliment as VP to Obama who was always so measured with his words to the point of annoyance sometimes.  It's not just typical Biden gaffes anymore.  He's in serious cognitive decline and most voters today won't know it tomorrow because the media is covering for him. I don't even know if he's aware of it and the Dems are sending him into the debates with Trump like a lamb to the slaughter.

• Like (+1) 2

I would think if Biden shocks voters with further serious gaffes , the DNC could change the rules and have a brokered convention , even if he or Sanders have enough delegates . 

A political ad with a montage of gaffes would be brutal

Edited by ALF

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

This would be an okay comparison if Biden was still in his 60's.  He was a good compliment as VP to Obama who was always so measured with his words to the point of annoyance sometimes.  It's not just typical Biden gaffes anymore.  He's in serious cognitive decline and most voters today won't know it tomorrow because the media is covering for him. I don't even know if he's aware of it and the Dems are sending him into the debates with Trump like a lamb to the slaughter.

Lol like he won't have moderators as guardians.  The moderators will argue with Trump for the whole debate while Biden sits there.  His closing statement will be : " Look man, I know how to get things done."  Winner.

18 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

This is how life works.  The same could be said for John F Kennedy and George HW Bush and George W Bush and Meghan McCain and many others. We may not like it, but it is what it is.

In the private sector it’s fine and dandy to promote your kids to undeserved positions of power within your company, and to give them oversized financial rewards.

In the government sector it is corruption, and in the instance of aid related foreign compensation, can be money laundering; and is also illegal.

It is wrong to equate the two.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ALF said:

No , but NYC will make that decision , I won't vote for Pres like 2016.

So, what you're saying is that you won't vote at all, increasing the chances for the person with dementia to become our president?

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So, what you're saying is that you won't vote at all, increasing the chances for the person with dementia to become our president?

Even if I voted for Trump all NY electoral votes will go to the democrat nominee.  If it's Biden or Sanders , Trump will win.

Washington Post Outlines New Joe Biden Strategy To Win 2020 Election: “Hide”…

Original Article

Most intellectually honest people have noted the leading Democrat front-runner for the DNC presidential nomination, 77-year-old Joe Biden, is slowly losing mental acuity. He might not have lost all his marbles, but there’s definitely a worsening hole in the bag. 

Media covering for the loss of mental acuity have taken to calling the bouts of extreme jibberish “gaffes”; however, the scale and scope of the awkward word-salads has started to outpace the ability of the media to cover for them.  The Washington Post outlines the latest campaign strategy, which, one might think doesn’t exactly inspire a great deal of confidence.....................limit Biden’s visibility and stop him from talking.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Original Article

Most intellectually honest people have noted the leading Democrat front-runner for the DNC presidential nomination, 77-year-old Joe Biden, is slowly losing mental acuity. He might not have lost all his marbles, but there’s definitely a worsening hole in the bag. 

Media covering for the loss of mental acuity have taken to calling the bouts of extreme jibberish “gaffes”; however, the scale and scope of the awkward word-salads has started to outpace the ability of the media to cover for them.  The Washington Post outlines the latest campaign strategy, which, one might think doesn’t exactly inspire a great deal of confidence.....................limit Biden’s visibility and stop him from talking.

The emperor has no brains!

• Like (+1) 2

...uh oh.....Potty Mouth Joe......two marbles left...…...

Biden, on video, lashes out at Detroit autoworker in profanity-laced gun dispute

By Tyler Olson, Allie Raffa | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden got into a heated and profanity-laced argument with an autoworker Tuesday while touring a factory in Detroit, after the individual accused the Democratic presidential candidate of trying to take away his Second Amendment rights.

"You’re full of sh-- ... I support the Second Amendment," Biden shot back, stressing he's not going to take guns away.

The worker then told Biden, "You're working for me, man," and told Biden that he saw an online video supporting his claim that Biden is hostile to the Second Amendment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-on-video-lashes-out-at-detroit-auto-worker-in-profanity-laced-gun-dispute

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Original Article

IOW the Hilliary 2016 strategy.  That worked SO well for her.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol like he won't have moderators as guardians.  The moderators will argue with Trump for the whole debate while Biden sits there.  His closing statement will be : " Look man, I know how to get things done."  Winner.

I'm an O'Biden Bama Democrat man.  Go Fightin' Blue Hens.

• Haha (+1) 2