Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

My mom is 93 and is getting more senile every day. She needs depends and has trouble remembering  thing like which day it is,  what time it is and where she is.  Her dentures sometimes are loose.  Except for the bloody eye, she could run for president.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/26/2020 at 2:48 AM, Taro T said:

So, somehow between 1988 and today he morphed from a plagerizer into Bill Walsh?

We invented the forward pass in San Francisco.

Is Algore a campaign consultant now?  

It's really simple Joe, just tell them you did everything, but don't tell them that you invented the internet, that's mine.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Normally, you give a little room for error to anyone who does public speaking for a living. You are human and are bound to make a mistake or two when you talk for a living. However, this is well beyond embarrassing to the point where he really has no clue as to what he is discussing. He really needs to step back to find out what is going on.

• Like (+1) 1

....uh oh....."Gitmo Joe"??..................

Joe Biden under probe in Ukraine for alleged link to top prosecutor’s 2016 ouster: report

By Dom Calicchio | Fox News

Investigators in Ukraine have launched a probe into former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden over allegations that he pressured Ukrainian officials to fire the country’s top prosecutor in 2016, according to a report.

The Ukrainian probe was launched in response to a court order, after the ousted prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, made an appeal for action in the matter, Shokin’s attorney, Oleksandr Teleshetsky, told The Washington Post.

“They need to investigate this. They have no other alternative,” Teleshetsky told the Post. “They are required to do this by the decision of the court. If they don't, then they violate a whole string of procedural norms.”

Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigations confirmed a probe was underway, the Post reported.

The director of Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center told the Post, though, that anyone could seek such a court order – claiming the sequence of events here indicates that Shokin’s attorneys essentially made the bureau of investigations launch the case.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-under-probe-in-ukraine-for-alleged-link-to-top-prosecutors-2016-ouster-report

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Joe Biden under probe in Ukraine for alleged link to top prosecutor’s 2016 ouster: report

Investigators in Ukraine have launched a probe into former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden over allegations that he pressured Ukrainian officials to fire the country’s top prosecutor in 2016, according to a report.

The Ukrainian probe was launched in response to a court order, after the ousted prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, made an appeal for action in the matter, Shokin’s attorney, Oleksandr Teleshetsky, told The Washington Post.

“They need to investigate this. They have no other alternative,” Teleshetsky told the Post. “They are required to do this by the decision of the court. If they don't, then they violate a whole string of procedural norms.”

Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigations confirmed a probe was underway, the Post reported.

The director of Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center told the Post, though, that anyone could seek such a court order – claiming the sequence of events here indicates that Shokin’s attorneys essentially made the bureau of investigations launch the case.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-under-probe-in-ukraine-for-alleged-link-to-top-prosecutors-2016-ouster-report

Do we have an extradition treaty with Ukraine? -)

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

There's the "quo" they were all talking about...

• Like (+1) 1

...YAWN....yet another day in the "Oops Joe" saga.....SMH.......

Biden reverses course, admits he didn’t get arrested in South Africa

By Adam Shaw | Fox News

Former Vice President Joe Biden reversed course Friday on his claim that he was arrested in South Africa during apartheid -- saying instead that he was simply “stopped” and not allowed to “move where I wanted to go” as he sought to meet with Nelson Mandela.

“When I said ‘arrested’ I meant I was not able to move, cops would not let me go with them and made me stay where I was. I guess I wasn’t arrested, I was stopped, I was not able to move where I wanted to go,” he said on CNN.

Biden had claimed on multiple occasions in recent weeks that he was arrested three decades ago as he sought to visit Mandela on a trip to South Africa.

“This day, 30 years ago, Nelson Mandela walked out of prison and entered into discussions about apartheid,” Biden said at a campaign event in South Carolina, as reported by The New York Times. “I had the great honor of meeting him. I had the great honor of being arrested with our U.N. ambassador on the streets of Soweto trying to get to see him on Robbens Island.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-reverses-course-arrested-in-south-africa