Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

..Oh No Joe...…..MORE??……..

Biden speaks against racism, lumps Trump in with KKK during speech before black congregation

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Former vice president Joe Biden delivered a speech before a mostly black congregation at the Bethlehem Baptist Church in Columbia, S.C. Sunday in which he spoke of race relations in terms befitting a biblical prophet warning of impending destruction.

Biden’s brief address the weekend of Martin Luther King Jr. Day included tales of the Civil Rights Movement while expressing fear that the progress made during the 1960s was unraveling, at least in part due to President Trump.

“Folks, some mornings I wake up and I think it’s more like what it must have been in 1920 than 2020,” Biden said.

He went on to recall the efforts and success of the Civil Rights Movement, saying that at the time people “thought we began to move and that civil rights was beginning to make some real progress.”

Biden forebodingly claimed that this progress was part of a movement that “has not been able to be stopped until recently,” warning that while “I thought you could defeat hate … hate only hides.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-speaks-against-racism-lumps-trump-in-with-kkk-during-speech-before-black-congregation

• Like (+1) 1

LIKE “SWIFTBOATING,” A “CONSPIRACY THEORY” IS JUST A TRUTHFUL REPORT THAT DEMOCRATS ACTED BADLY: ?

John Solomon: Joe Biden’s ‘conspiracy theory’ memo to U.S. media doesn’t match the facts.

It is irrefutable, and not a conspiracy theory, that Joe Biden bragged in this 2018 speech to a foreign policy group that he threatened in March 2016 to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid to Kiev if then-Ukraine’s president Petro Poroshenko didn’t immediately fire Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden told the 2018 audience in recounting what he told Poroshenko

“Well, son of a B word, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event.

But the purpose of the memo isn’t to convince reporters, it’s just to get them to fall in line with the Democrat narrative.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

LIKE “SWIFTBOATING,” A “CONSPIRACY THEORY” IS JUST A TRUTHFUL REPORT THAT DEMOCRATS ACTED BADLY: ?

John Solomon: Joe Biden’s ‘conspiracy theory’ memo to U.S. media doesn’t match the facts.

It is irrefutable, and not a conspiracy theory, that Joe Biden bragged in this 2018 speech to a foreign policy group that he threatened in March 2016 to withhold $1 billion in U.S. aid to Kiev if then-Ukraine’s president Petro Poroshenko didn’t immediately fire Shokin.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden told the 2018 audience in recounting what he told Poroshenko

“Well, son of a B word, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event.

But the purpose of the memo isn’t to convince reporters, it’s just to get them to fall in line with the Democrat narrative.

I came to post the same article.

Reposting to make sure everyone sees it.

It really slams the door on the Biden/Burisma/Ukraine bullsh!t.

https://johnsolomonreports.com/joe-bidens-conspiracy-theory-memo-to-u-s-media-doesnt-match-the-facts/

Edited by Rob's House
  • Like (+1) 2

Biden Throws Blacks Another Racist Dog Biscuit

by Lloyd Marcus

Original Article

As usual, fake news media ignored a Democrat irresponsibly throwing a racial-hate-generating grenade into a crowd of blacks. On MLK day 2020, Joe Biden referred to Trump as “this president and his Ku Klux Klan...” This is extremely evil when you understand that Biden knows his accusation is absurd and easily proven false. Biden thought he was simply throwing the dumb black congregation a vote-winning racist dog biscuit.As a black and grateful proud American, it turns my stomach the way Democrats repeatedly pander to us, pretending race relations in America have not progressed beyond the 1950s. Irresponsibly, Hollywood, public education and fake news media join Democrats

• Like (+1) 1

Hunter Biden must appear Jan. 29 in a Batesville courtroom and explain why he shouldn't be held in contempt for violating court orders to provide financial information in his Arkansas paternity case.

It will be a circus, with a gaggle of main stream media there to cover it. Right?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Biden Throws Blacks Another Racist Dog Biscuit

by Lloyd Marcus

Original Article

As usual, fake news media ignored a Democrat irresponsibly throwing a racial-hate-generating grenade into a crowd of blacks. On MLK day 2020, Joe Biden referred to Trump as “this president and his Ku Klux Klan...” This is extremely evil when you understand that Biden knows his accusation is absurd and easily proven false. Biden thought he was simply throwing the dumb black congregation a vote-winning racist dog biscuit.As a black and grateful proud American, it turns my stomach the way Democrats repeatedly pander to us, pretending race relations in America have not progressed beyond the 1950s. Irresponsibly, Hollywood, public education and fake news media join Democrats

Was he giving this talk at the Robert Byrd Memorial White Sheet Building?

• Haha (+1) 1