Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

42 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

What with all of Joe's small crowd sizes Trump should hold a rally in Iowa with his 20-30,000 attendees. It would be the ultimate troll job. 

Now that would be hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

HOW MANY OF YOU KNEW JOE BIDEN HAD A SHADY BROTHER? HOW MANY ARE SURPRISED? 

FBI probing terroristic threat against McMinnville couple suing Joe Biden’s brother.

The FBI is investigating the delivery — via the mail — of a terroristic threat to a McMinnville couple who are suing the brother of Democratic presidential hopeful Joe Biden, Knox News has confirmed.

16 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..Joe got a bit testy today...how the hell could this azzclown even be on the radar?......more farcical than the GOP propping up Dole in 1996......or dubious McCain in 2008.....maybe Joe picks Harry Reid as his running mate......SMH....

Yes all very pitiful excuses for presidents. Thank god Jeb Bush despite his elite pedigree and millions of $ went nowhere.

Joe is entitled, he is above being asked serious questions, he turns mean instantly.  He epitomizes everything wrong with our government and politicians highlighted by the graft and corruption drug addled of his worthless drug addled son. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That damn show scared the ***** out of me when I was a kid. No idea why. It was just creepy.

the very lukewarm spiritual message delivered subconciously in each show?

10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

That damn show scared the ***** out of me when I was a kid. No idea why. It was just creepy.

I found the show bizarre and somewhat boring.  Davey was a wimp, as was his father, the dog had a goofy voice.  Not sure why i watched it except for the fact there were only three or 4 networks on.

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

I found the show bizarre and somewhat boring.  Davey was a wimp, as was his father, the dog had a goofy voice.  Not sure why i watched it except for the fact there were only three or 4 networks on.

Gumby was far better, the Blockheads were mean and rode around on pre-Seqways and the bees built crates around people, plus Gumby could go visit George Washington in the past and LeBron James in the future

• Like (+1) 1