Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

7 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Trump reeeeeally likes rubbing their noses in it.

I think the fact that he has been rubbing their noses in it the last few weeks shows that now only does he know all, he knows what is to be released (this is a build up). He's upped his twitter game considerably recently, alternately trolling and dropping truth bombs. I haven't seen the press gasp and clutch pearls and report on them endlessly much lately which means they are going to try and sit on this info as much as possible (no shock) and that it is probably time for another typo or word that the press is unfamiliar with (journalists who never took an English class). 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

I don't know what to make of this but would not be surprised if it is true.  In the end, it seems all politicians are just up for a money grab.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/617936-amp.html

While I disagree with you that all politicians are just up for a money grab, there certainly are a lot that use their government/policy influence to enrich themselves. I always thought that up until recently Uncle Joe made up for his lack of intellect by his basic decency. Looks like it just took him a little longer in the swamp to succumb.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

While I disagree with you that all politicians are just up for a money grab, there certainly are a lot that use their government/policy influence to enrich themselves. I always thought that up until recently Uncle Joe made up for his lack of intellect by his basic decency. Looks like it just took him a little longer in the swamp to succumb.

People/corporations will pay top dollar for influence and few have the quality of influence of a politician. It is hard to say no to large sums of money. 

16 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

People/corporations will pay top dollar for influence and few have the quality of influence of a politician. It is hard to say no to large sums of money. 

I know, the lure of money can be quite mesmerizing. My profession of servicing young starlets makes me filthy rich but somehow quite empty inside.

2 hours ago, Greybeard said:

I don't know what to make of this but would not be surprised if it is true.  In the end, it seems all politicians are just up for a money grab.

https://en.interfax.com.ua/news/press-conference/617936-amp.html

From the link:

KYIV (Ukraine) – Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada member Andriy Derkach said citing investigation materials. Derkach publicized documents which, as he said, "describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr." at a press conference at Interfax-Ukraine's press center in Kyiv on Wednesday. "This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden.

• Like (+1) 3

i think it's becoming readily apparent to anyone with a brain that there is no way the ones behind the curtain are going to let Joe be the Democrat nominee. if they have to put him, his brother and his son in prison to accomplish this, they won't bat an eye. Joe had better wise up real soon.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Thanks for posting this.  Last Friday I was driving to Albany and I happened across a radio station where someone named John was going over all the evidence he had on the Biden's.   I believe it was the complete interview this was taken from.  I know the interviewee was called "John" but never caught his last name.  I believe it was John Solomon.

One of the things he said was that  Viktor Sholin was to interview Hunter Biden about corruption, however  Viktor was fired the day before the interview was to take place.

Here is a link to a story that tries? to discredit John Solomon.   With so much BS floating around on the subject, it is difficult to sort out what the truth is.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/leaked-memo-colleagues-unload-on-john-solomon-the-reporter-who-kicked-off-trumps-ukraine-conspiracy

• Like (+1) 1