Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

12 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....think you need to be a bit sensitive to the woman's wishes............bully.............

Jill Biden to voters: You may have to 'swallow a little bit' with my husband so we can beat Trump

As opposed to Bernie, with whom you have to take it up the ass without lube.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

"None of you women would know this"  ??

Oh my God, I pray that I am wrong and the dems put this guy up against Trump.

Really, as the "max comedy" candidate, he might even have Trump beat at this point.  Are we sure he recovered from his stroke?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Yup. That interview was a huge sign that even Joe's wife knows how ***** he is. 

He can't win over progressives, he can't win over rust belt independents who left in 2016, he can't win PA. He really shouldn't even be considered based on his record and the skeletons he still has hidden in his closet (corruption and participation in a 21st century coup). 

Here's the slogan of Joe's entire campaign at the moment: 

Image result for has no chance to win 

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. That interview was a huge sign that even Joe's wife knows how ***** he is. 

He can't win over progressives, he can't win over rust belt independents who left in 2016, he can't win PA. He really shouldn't even be considered based on his record and the skeletons he still has hidden in his closet (corruption and participation in a 21st century coup). 

Here's the slogan of Joe's entire campaign at the moment: 

Image result for has no chance to win 

the media will totally whitewash any concerns and try to fool people this is a really serious bid for the Presidency

14 hours ago, B-Man said:

"None of you women would know this"  ??

Oh my God, I pray that I am wrong and the dems put this guy up against Trump.

I still cannot get over this Uncle Joe quote, if ANY other politician had said that it would be the lead story today    :w00t:

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I still cannot get over this Uncle Joe quote, if ANY other politician had said that it would be the lead story today    :w00t:

don't pay any attention to whatever he says, his heart is in the right place, what is left of it

Trump must be defeated

On 8/21/2019 at 8:41 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

So basically, Hillary 2.0  (or maybe Hillary 0.2).

Sure the rank and file will vote for him, but just like with Hillary, there will be no enthusiasm, no broadening of the base, no engagement with the far left.

• Like (+1) 1