Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

“White kids” is on the tip of his tongue for daily conversation?

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...huh?....pretty sure he traded in his Polident for Liquid Nails.....he's ready..................

Bear in mind that intrusive presser on Trump’s health where they asked how many dentals crowns he had.....

• Haha (+1) 1

This is an excellent question. FWIW I do not think any administration is to blame for a mass shooting. Presidents are not gods and have no control over human behavior. Now, if someone wants to make an argument that there should be a push for, and more resources for, mental health care, that I could buy,

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Report: Obama Tried to Talk Biden out of Running for President.

as usual, Barack more concerned with himself than with the country or party.

You think Joe Biden as President would be good for the country!?  :blink:

(I know what you meant, I just decided to give you a hard time. ? )

• Sad 1

Joe Biden has led Democratic polls since day one, holding the kind of consistent lead within his party that Donald Trump held heading into the 2016 primaries. The numbers say he will be the nominee. They also say he will beat Trump. They’re wrong: you should still bet against Biden getting the nomination or getting into the White House.

Biden himself knows that his age and state of mind are a problem, and Glenn Thrush’s recent New York Times story showed that Barack Obama knows it, too. ‘At some point’ in 2008, Thrush reports, while Biden was on his way to becoming the Democrats’ VP pick, he ‘told Obama aides that “Barack would never have to worry” about him positioning himself for another presidential run. He was too old…’

That was over a decade ago. Today, according to Thrush, while he has accepted that Biden is running, ‘Obama has hammered away at the need for his campaign to expand his aging inner circle.’ It’s the innermost circle of all that must worry him the most. Obama also told Biden’s people, per Thrush, ‘Win or lose, they needed to make sure Mr Biden did not “embarrass himself” or “damage his legacy” during the campaign.’  ?

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

Joe Biden has led Democratic polls since day one, holding the kind of consistent lead within his party that Donald Trump held heading into the 2016 primaries. The numbers say he will be the nominee. They also say he will beat Trump. They’re wrong: you should still bet against Biden getting the nomination or getting into the White House.

Biden himself knows that his age and state of mind are a problem, and Glenn Thrush’s recent New York Times story showed that Barack Obama knows it, too. ‘At some point’ in 2008, Thrush reports, while Biden was on his way to becoming the Democrats’ VP pick, he ‘told Obama aides that “Barack would never have to worry” about him positioning himself for another presidential run. He was too old…’

That was over a decade ago. Today, according to Thrush, while he has accepted that Biden is running, ‘Obama has hammered away at the need for his campaign to expand his aging inner circle.’ It’s the innermost circle of all that must worry him the most. Obama also told Biden’s people, per Thrush, ‘Win or lose, they needed to make sure Mr Biden did not “embarrass himself” or “damage his legacy” during the campaign.’  ?

....think you need to be a bit sensitive to the woman's wishes............bully.............

Jill Biden to voters: You may have to 'swallow a little bit' with my husband so we can beat Trump

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Speaking at a bookstore in Manchester, N.H., Dr. Jill Biden urged voters on Monday to consider the "electability" of her husband, former Vice President Joe Biden, ahead of the 2020 Democratic primaries, and how they may have to "swallow a little bit" with the Democratic front-runner in order to defeat President Trump.

"I know that not all of you are committed to my husband, and I respect that, but I want you to think about your candidate, his or her electability, and who’s going to win this race," Dr. Biden said.

"And so if you're looking at that you've got to look at the polls," Biden said. "If they're consistent and they're consistently saying the same thing, I think you can't dismiss that."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jill-biden-swallow-a-little-bit-with-my-husband-beat-trump

• Thank you (+1) 1