Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

...increasingly amazing and woefully sad how the "electorate (COUGH)" keep putting some of these woeful azzclowns in office regardless of which side of the aisle....I cannot show any favoritism....Biden has never had a job outside of political office.....Bob Dole for President?.....Fritz Hollings in the Senate or Jesse Helms?....how about the 98 year old Strom Thurmond, the Claroil poster boy for hair dye?.....Schumer?....80 year old Pelousy?.....these are the azzclowns re-elected to do the people's business?.....no wonder we're effed....it is all about THEM....most are lawyers that could never earn a living in the private sector, hence a ride on the government gravy train.....our alleged once thought of as a world wide model of democracy is really a cess pool of the good 'ol boyz network....FULL DISCLOSURE: I NEVER liked Trump pre- politics.....but as President, he is irrefutably as caustic, condescending, arrogant, irascible SOB that was EXACTLY what the political "establishment (ie. fraud, corruption, political agendas within  once thought to be our bastians of democracy, etc) that the landscape needed because no one else had the bawls to expose it....can our electorate be THAT fickle?.....if so, we're screwed....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Biden: ‘I Got 150,000 Troops Out of Iraq.’ WaPo Factchecker: ‘Um, no.’ 

“Biden has been all over the place on Iraq, mostly blowing with the shifting winds. Biden was for the Iraq War when it was popular, against it when it wasn’t, boasted about doing what Obama wanted (while conveniently forgetting his own misgivings), leaves out the embarrassing bits about ISIS, and now claims he was both Bush’s dupe and Obama’s right hand.”

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

...he has NEVER had a job other than politics in his entire "working life"...."politics" and working" = oxymoron.....FULL DISCLOSURE: I actually wrote this ON MY OWN and did NOT plagiarize.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...he has NEVER had a job other than politics in his entire "working life"...."politics" and working" = oxymoron.....FULL DISCLOSURE: I actually wrote this ON MY OWN and did NOT plagiarize.........

Yes, but you did edit it. 0:)

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The great thing about Trump for Biden is that gaffs do not matter anymore. Trump says so many stupid and untruthful things, no one is going to care if Biden is Biden 

Gaffs do matter, especially to the guy in drag out fishing on a sailboat. Gaffes are what you are searching for.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The great thing about Trump for Biden is that gaffs do not matter anymore. Trump says so many stupid and untruthful things, no one is going to care if Biden is Biden 

Wrong. Trump demonstrates bluster but his ‘lies’ (actually exaggerations) are obviously intentional. On the other hand Biden is having trouble communicating and remembering simple facts. The public can certainly tell the difference.