Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

I guess Trump thinks his stupid trade war is a winner for him or something? Biden's people are ready and waiting: 

We can’t trust President Trump to look out for American workers, because for all his bluster, he never does. Just look at the record: The trade deficit is larger than when Trump took office, he’s forced labor to take a back seat in his dealings with China, and he’s alienated our allies who also suffer from China’s trade abuses. Instead of delivering results, Trump is asking American farmers and American families to bear all the costs of his trade war. His administration’s erratic and impulsive approach to China is causing families economic pain.

Joe Biden would rally our friends and allies to hold China accountable, so that working families and farmers don’t pay an extra Trump Tax. Biden would also restore our standing in the world on Day 1, advance our security and prosperity, and deliver results for all Americans -- not just the well connected.

12 minutes ago, TtownBillsFan said:

LOL'ed at this one, good stuff.

And my goodness, our first lady is stunningly beautiful!

She can't compare to Michelle Obama though, the beautiful fashionista and trendsetter. 

Ouch, ouch, ouch. My eyeballs got stuck I rolled them so hard. :doh: :)

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

"Low income communities and communities of color"

What are you saying Joe?

What are you insinuating Joe?

What does the mean Joe?

How about instead of spending $1.7T on a pipe dream lets figure out why you put low income and color in the same sentence. 

20 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

She can't compare to Michelle Obama though, the beautiful fashionista and trendsetter. 

Ouch, ouch, ouch. My eyeballs got stuck I rolled them so hard. :doh: :)

See...that's what you get for not listening to your mother. 

@JoeBiden⁩’s Draft Record Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump's. Do Democrats Care? – InsideSources

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.

https://www.insidesources.com/joe-bidens-draft-record-looks-a-lot-like-donald-trumps-do-democrats-care/

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

@JoeBiden⁩’s Draft Record Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump's. Do Democrats Care? – InsideSources

He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

https://www.insidesources.com/joe-bidens-draft-record-looks-a-lot-like-donald-trumps-do-democrats-care/

Well, that'll be dropped as a topic but fast.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

The Democrat response: How DARE they denigrate and belittle people with a serious medical condition like asthma with such hateful words!!!! Damn those evil pouncing Republican literal actual super mecha-Nazis!

Whenever I get that low down mopey feeling, you know, that feeling that just drags on for a bit, I reread this thread and suddenly the sun shines and all is well.  God's in his house and the world acknowledges that Joe Biden is well and truly a buffoon.

• Like (+1) 1