Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

17 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Is that when the Democrats will have successfully disowned it and rebranded it as "Republican legislation?"

oh no, the Slickster is imbedded 100% in that law, nobody from the GOP will attack it, they like it....  :D

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Thread, video is in the third Tweet. Creepy Joe Biden, indeed. Someone should to duct tape his hands to his side when he's out in public.

https://mobile.twitter.com/feliciasonmez/status/1133506426754748416

I didn't really find that creepy.  I just saw it as trying to make a personal connection with a kid.  You'd think he'd be more careful though as old habits are hard to break I guess. 

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

Especially when you wonder how many of that crowd are campaign volunteers and media

and the media moves everyone into a crowd

for friends campaigns we'd wait for the bus to pull in, they'd crowd the door with the 12 people present and act like it was Elvis showing up

we'd walk around the other side of the bus and enter the presser and get a front row seat and make soto voce comments of fact that interrupted the speaker when he lied bad

HE DID IT AGAIN??

WITH A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL???

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51 minutes ago, row_33 said:

HE DID IT AGAIN??

WITH A 10 YEAR OLD GIRL???

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She asked for it ?

and his "aides" couldn't get their dart guns out fast enough...............?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

She asked for it ?

and his "aides" couldn't get their dart guns out fast enough...............?

Tibs coming within the hour with the counter explanation that he was entrapped somehow.  That he was violently pushed towards the girl by a guy wearing a MAGA hat and that the girl broke the fall.  Obviously, he had to extend both arms and hands out to do this but the girl being a proud Biden supporter was only too happy to break his fall.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I didn't really find that creepy.  I just saw it as trying to make a personal connection with a kid.  You'd think he'd be more careful though as old habits are hard to break I guess. 

The truth is, most people don't really find Biden creepy. Most people...at least those of us with a conservative tilt...like to bring it up because it's a perfect display of the left's hypocrisy. When EVERYTHING becomes sexual assault, then everyone is open to that accusation. Was there really a good reason for Franken to lose his seat?