Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened." –Joe Biden, apparently unaware that FDR wasn't president when the stock market crashed in 1929 and that only experimental TV sets were in use at that time, interview with Katie Couric, Sept. 22, 2008

• Like (+1) 2

Joe  Biden's level of ineptness makes Trump look almost qualified.  And then there's  the guy who wants to erase Thomas Jefferson from our history; are these @$$holes for real.

Edited by Keukasmallies

</snip>

However, the incredible photo of Biden with his hand on the leg of W.C. Fields lookalike, New Castle Police Chief Kevin McDerby, at the Delaware Law Enforcement Memorial ceremony in Dover was taken on May 3, 2010. That date gives us a clue as to why the incredible photo went down the memory hole.

</snip>

Joe-Biden-wandering-hand.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man." –Joe Biden, referring to Barack Obama at the beginning of the 2008 Democratic primary campaign, Jan.

35 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

So has biden or any of his spokespeople given examples of what makes him a good candidate for president other than #orangemanbad

Joe Biden was the inspiration for "Seinfeld". Nearly 50 years in the federal government and no one can name an accomplishment. On top of that not once has he been on the right side of any major issue. He even advised Obama that going after Osama was too risky politically in case they failed to get him.

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

</snip>

However, the incredible photo of Biden with his hand on the leg of W.C. Fields lookalike, New Castle Police Chief Kevin McDerby, at the Delaware Law Enforcement Memorial ceremony in Dover was taken on May 3, 2010. That date gives us a clue as to why the incredible photo went down the memory hole.

</snip>

Joe-Biden-wandering-hand.jpg

Got to be one of the funniest photos ever taken

Edited by OJ Tom

This is my absolute favorite

For all their bullshyt, about civility, and their projection of "hate speech" on all their opponents, here is the Vice President of the US stating that Republicans want to put African-Americans in chains.

I wonder how the large contingent of Black GOP members felt about that 

Edited by B-Man