Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

13 hours ago, BigMcD said:

You are a moron. Trump is a moron. Makes sense. 

Makes sense because you, Fib and the Democratic Party as whole are nothing but a bunch of obstructionist braindead fvcking morons. 

That is all you nimrods will ever be and everyday you fartsniffers get exposed for the frauds you are.

Tell me I am wrong Sparky?

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Makes sense because you, Fib and the Democratic Party as whole are nothing but a bunch of obstructionist braindead fvcking morons. 

That is all you nimrods will ever be and everyday you fartsniffers get exposed for the frauds you are.

Tell me I am wrong Sparky?

Just because I think Trump is a moron, doesn’t make me a dem. I think you are a dicklicker, tell me I’m wrong Spanky. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Thanks guys for making this a thoroughly unenjoyable place to hang out.  Why this place attracts guys in their 40's and older that feel that constant name calling is appropriate is beyond me.  

Block 'em (ignore). It doesn't help when people quote the two or three largest offenders all the time **grumble**grumble**swear**swear** but it does help avoid at least half the stupid posted down here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Block 'em (ignore). It doesn't help when people quote the two or three largest offenders all the time **grumble**grumble**swear**swear** but it does help avoid at least half the stupid posted down here. 

image.png.779e68f8d7a5087b4ced3df90e772f90.png

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I have never blocked anyone here and never thought I would but there are some on here that are just sadly pathetic.  

Edited by Chef Jim

Same with me................I've never blocked anyone and I never will

I'm 64 years old, I have seen my share of childish, self-centered people, I don't need a "blocking device" to ignore their responses to me, it is easy.

I (of course) never respond directly to Gator, he simply is not mature enough, but I will still laugh and post about him.

But as Buffalo Gal has said, it is a waste of time to ask a question and expect a lucid answer, though many do it over and over.

But it's not just Tibsy, there are multiple posters who jump in, post something ridiculous, and then spend 2 or 3 pages trying to defend it, or (more often) deflect it.

I offer access to articles that they would otherwise never seek out, if they don't read any, that is their loss.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I have never blocked anyone here and never thought I would be there are some on here that are just sadly pathetic.  

i have 30 active on ignore right now, for various issues, 3 of them are basically my fault

43 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, you're a  better person than I am.

Don't feel bad.  I'm a better person that most everyone.  ?

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Same with me................I've never blocked anyone and I never will

I'm 64 years old, I have seen my share of childish, self-centered people, I don't need a "blocking device" to ignore their responses to me, it is easy.

I (of course) never respond directly to Gator, he simply is not mature enough, but I will still laugh and post about him.

But as Buffalo Gal has said, it is a waste of time to ask a question and expect a lucid answer, though many do it over and over.

But it's not just Tibsy, there are multiple posters who jump in, post something ridiculous, and then spend 2 or 3 pages trying to defend it, or (more often) deflect it.

I offer access to articles that they would otherwise never seek out, if they don't read any, that is their loss.

The only thing of value I took from this post is that I'm not the oldest dude here.  ?

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

and it is humorous reading thru a thread and seeing a string of 

You've chosen to ignore content by 

all in a row.  I call back to back ignores a "double", three in a row a "hat trick", four in a row a "grand slam", five in a row a "cinco"

Haven't achieved six in a row yet, but that would be a "touchdown".  "seven an extra point".  eight a "two point conversion"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

and it is humorous reading thru a thread and seeing a string of 

You've chosen to ignore content by 

all in a row.  I call back to back ignores a "double", three in a row a "hat trick", four in a row a "grand slam", five in a row a "cinco"

Haven't achieved six in a row yet, but that would be a "touchdown".  "seven an extra point".  eight a "two point conversion"

sextet for 6

• Like (+1) 1