Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

30 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

No, I would not admit that a serial molester is a better person than Trump.

No, a guy who makes Dan Quayle sound lucid would not represent the country better than anyone.  Plus, I want a President for his policies, I don't really give a ***** how he 'represents' the country from the view of left wing tards.

You are a moron. Trump is a moron. Makes sense. 

8 hours ago, BigMcD said:

You think Trump would do the debate on cocaine? 

Missed the point. I was addressing the comment to Tibs.  Maybe you are  are on it too.  Probably never seen the  Chapelle show.

18 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Missed the point. I was addressing the comment to Tibs.  Maybe you are  are on it too.  Probably never seen the  Chapelle show.

No I haven't. I don't care about France.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Debate tactic #15. When you’ve clearly lost break out the gibberish. You and BigMcD bring nothing to this forum. Couple of sad immature children. 

***oh yeah??  Well you’re a poop head!! In 3....2...1....

31 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Debate tactic #15. When you’ve clearly lost break out the gibberish. You and BigMcD bring nothing to this forum. Couple of sad immature children. 

Thanks Jim! Go make me a snack. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

Stop it, you can't debate. You just throw out questions, that is it 

This was one of your Obama "arguments" 

https://weather.com/news/news/2019-05-21-lake-ontario-flooding-state-of-emergency-new-york

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

https://weather.com/news/news/2019-05-21-lake-ontario-flooding-state-of-emergency-new-york

Huh?  Rainfall is up considerably in the Great Lakes drainage basin and all that water funnels through the Niagara River into Lake Ontario.  More than the usual peeing match between the homeowners and the joint commission on lake levels at work here.

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Huh?  Rainfall is up considerably in the Great Lakes drainage basin and all that water funnels through the Niagara River into Lake Ontario.  More than the usual peeing match between the homeowners and the joint commission on lake levels at work here.

It's Obama's fault! Lol, ask Chef Jim all about it! 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Seriously? You do realize a debate is a series of questions and the answers to those questions.  Then again I'm not surprised you have no idea how to debate.

And regarding the flooding I said I may have been wrong in my assertion.  Something you will never do because you're an immature childish tool.  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Seriously? You do realize a debate is a series of questions and the answers to those questions.  Then again I'm not surprised you have no idea how to debate.

And regarding the flooding I said I may have been wrong in my assertion.  Something you will never do because you're an immature childish tool.  

So this is it ok to ask for clarification of questions, with context and an argument to go with so that one might answer more directly and on point? 

And I have said I was wrong before, which makes you wrong in your assertion :)