Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

2 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

You seem to know a lot about the temperament and attitudes of a 500 lb woman.  Experience?

Took you an extra hour to come up with that?

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From yesterday -- who holds a woman like that? :lol: 

Supposed to grab em by the puss y. 

10 minutes ago, BigMcD said:

Wow. Now you can pay the priest for touching you! 

Mock the Lord and incur his wrath.  Nobody in school, church, or 4H ever touched me so I will not bear false witness.  For any real victims I pray for them to heal their emotional wounds and wrath upon those who violated them.

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Mock the Lord and incur his wrath.  Nobody in school, church, or 4H ever touched me so I will not bear false witness.  For any real victims I pray for them to heal their emotional wounds and wrath upon those who violated them.

Not mocking the lord. Mocking the pedos who mock the lord in his own house. 

image071.jpg?resize=500%2C445&ssl=1....image044-1.jpg?resize=515%2C342&ssl=1

LOL.....................the NYT for God's sake ?

Does Anyone Actually Want Joe Biden to Be President?

New York Times, by Jill Filipovic

Original Article

The most important requirement for the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee? Electability.

It matters more, we keep hearing, than nominating a candidate who has good policies.

It matters more than nominating a candidate with a track record of passing progressive legislation.

It certainly matters more than nominating a candidate who could be the first female president.

Unfortunately, very few people who say they are putting electability first seem to understand what “electability” means, or what today’s electorate actually looks like.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

image071.jpg?resize=500%2C445&ssl=1....image044-1.jpg?resize=515%2C342&ssl=1

LOL.....................the NYT for God's sake ?

Does Anyone Actually Want Joe Biden to Be President?

New York Times, by Jill Filipovic

Original Article

The most important requirement for the Democratic Party’s presidential nominee? Electability.

It matters more, we keep hearing, than nominating a candidate who has good policies.

It matters more than nominating a candidate with a track record of passing progressive legislation.

It certainly matters more than nominating a candidate who could be the first female president.

Unfortunately, very few people who say they are putting electability first seem to understand what “electability” means, or what today’s electorate actually looks like.

And what makes this all the more hilarious is Joe has ZERO chance to win the general election. 

Zero.