Buffalo Bills will win AFC East in 2020; contend for Wild Card this season, says Pete Prisco

HOUSE

They need to win it this year just for the fact that every year that goes by it will give the Pats fans a excuse that Brady is older or if he retires they will be able to say well you couldn't beat us while Brady was here .

I don't see it happening this year i think our Bills will make a good run at it but they have to at least split with the Pats this year & then if they can meet them in the play offs then better yet !! 

GO BILLS !! 

1 minute ago, T master said:

They need to win it this year just for the fact that every year that goes by it will give the Pats fans a excuse that Brady is older or if he retires they will be able to say well you couldn't beat us while Brady was here .

I don't see it happening this year i think our Bills will make a good run at it but they have to at least split with the Pats this year & then if they can meet them in the play offs then better yet !! 

GO BILLS !! 

Vegas has the Pats favored by 6 in the home match-up. Plus less than a touchdown at home is often a good sign. That game will be a huge barometer. Not quite sure why some are willing to concede 2 games to the Pats. If we're actually on the right track, there's no reason we can't beat NE at home. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 5/17/2019 at 9:58 PM, ricko1112 said:

I'm not going to lie or stroke egos. I respond to posts. I correct lies and misconceptions. I don't troll. I have very few posts, but several "plus."  My "role" is to tell the truth as I see it. Sure, this is a Bills' forum... I get it. But I would think your members would like some info backed up with facts. Call me crazy...

Hey tell Bob i want  to look at that last SB ring I’ll give this one back I promise ? !!! 

Edited by Putin

On 5/17/2019 at 10:42 PM, ricko1112 said:

16 years of playoffs...

3rd highest completion%

3rd most passing yards

Only sacked once

Bandwagon "fans" point to the SB and disregard the points put up against the Chargers and Chiefs...

The "Ghost of Tom Brady" still won the SB. If only the Bills had the "Ghost of Tom Brady" in those disappointing SBs...

And yet...this is how I go down a water slide!

329186FC-D0B8-4488-9BD9-462E3F111369.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2

15 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

True, but keep in mind other teams are improving too, and can improve quickly.

Cleveland added some top talent, the Jets added some top talent.

Buffalo has good stability at the top and with the coaching staff, that is an edge that has to be made good on.

I'd love a 1988 style run, I think it's a year off yet.

But you have a valid opinion.

You lost me at “the Jets...” :D. Do I really need to insert another meme pic of Gase’s presser hilarity here? There’s a whole other thread discussing that embarrassment of a FO turnover with tweedle dee at the top letting tweedle dum win a power struggle that apparently came to a head when Gase started moving office furniture in the war room on draft day to avoid being in the camera shot due to a pre-k hissy fit my 4 yr old would be proud of. 

All that said, I do agree with your overall point about other teams always trying to get better too, nothing’s static around the Bills opponents. But I think we’re doing it better, at least on paper. Can’t wait for TC to get here!!

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

On 5/17/2019 at 8:58 PM, RiotAct said:

you know, I always liked Pete Prisco...

Yes he is the best reporter out there and Kiper is now the best draft analyst.?

12 hours ago, T master said:

GO BILLS !! 

I dont know what I would enjoy more.

The pats missing the playoffs or going 3-0 against them this season.