Buffalo Bills will win AFC East in 2020; contend for Wild Card this season, says Pete Prisco

HOUSE

5 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

I know right? TB12 has only been to every SB since he's been in his 40's! What a bum!

Brady at 41 would have brought a SB to Buffalo.

Not likely.

The Ghost of Tom Brady wins a SB and people still try to give him all the credit.  A large portion of NEs success is due to the uncontested GOAT that is in NE.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

BB would not win this division in 2019 with Hoyer at the helm.  

Hoyer is the 2nd best QB in the AFCE

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Not likely.

The Bills can't be that bad.

14 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Not likely.

The Ghost of Tom Brady wins a SB and people still try to give him all the credit.  A large portion of NEs success is due to the uncontested GOAT that is in NE.

16 years of playoffs...

3rd highest completion%

3rd most passing yards

Only sacked once

Bandwagon "fans" point to the SB and disregard the points put up against the Chargers and Chiefs...

The "Ghost of Tom Brady" still won the SB. If only the Bills had the "Ghost of Tom Brady" in those disappointing SBs...

Just now, ricko1112 said:

16 years of playoffs...

3rd highest completion%

3rd most passing yards

Only sacked once

Bandwagon "fans" point to the SB and disregard the points put up against the Chargers and Chiefs...

The "Ghost of Tom Brady" still won the SB. If only the Bills had the "Ghost of Tom Brady" in those disappointing SBs...

Your trolling is getting very old. Opponent fans are welcome here, as long as you respect it and know your role. Consider yourself warned. Again..

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 6

9 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

16 years of playoffs...

3rd highest completion%

3rd most passing yards

Only sacked once

No one can really deny that the Patriots have had an incredible run for almost two decades...then again you can't really deny that they been almost entirely irrelevant for their entire history until they got Bill Belichick and Brady, and Brady is on the way out. Not even arguing he was fading last year he's just coming to the end of his run that's just science/statistics he's got at best a couple years left. Then you just got to hope Belichick can somehow do it without him that is if he even sticks around to find out. I mean if you've got to find someone new to run that system, which people talk about all the time about how they do things differently, I don't really see that working out so good. So get all the smug bragging and condescending put downs out while you can because time is pretty much up...and everybody else in the NFL has been waiting for it.

Edited by Warcodered

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Your trolling is getting very old. Opponent fans are welcome here, as long as you respect it and know your role. Consider yourself warned. Again..

I'm not going to lie or stroke egos. I respond to posts. I correct lies and misconceptions. I don't troll. I have very few posts, but several "plus."  My "role" is to tell the truth as I see it. Sure, this is a Bills' forum... I get it. But I would think your members would like some info backed up with facts. Call me crazy...

15 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

16 years of playoffs...

3rd highest completion%

3rd most passing yards

Only sacked once

Umm, your trolling is indeed a bit on the 'douche-esque' side.  Nothing personal, but I'll have to place you on ignore for a while.

41 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

I know right? TB12 has only been to every SB since he's been in his 40's! What a bum!

Brady at 41 would have brought a SB to Buffalo.

Hundreds of posts on an opposing team's message board, presumably all patrolling for comments about your precious team.

God you guys are ridiculous 

and sad

Edited by arcane
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

16 years of playoffs...

3rd highest completion%

3rd most passing yards

Only sacked once

YAWN.  

BORING

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

16 years of playoffs...

3rd highest completion%

3rd most passing yards

Only sacked once

And pats fans disregard the 3 int’s thrown in the chiefs game. Guy never even should have been in the Super Bowl. He needs to send dee ford a Christmas card every year from hear on out. That game was gifted to him. All the ford had to do was, ya know..... not line up a line over the line of scrimmage. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ricko1112 said:

I'm not going to lie or stroke egos. I respond to posts. I correct lies and misconceptions. I don't troll. I have very few posts, but several "plus."  My "role" is to tell the truth as I see it. Sure, this is a Bills' forum... I get it. But I would think your members would like some info backed up with facts. Call me crazy...

You're crazy.

I've seen Pats fans on this board respectful of the site they are posting on. You seem more like a Yankee fan on a Red Sox board circa 2012.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Please don’t bother. He’s been encouraged to enlighten other teams forums..

https://giphy.com/gifs/waynes-world-wayne-campbell-MUeQeEQaDCjE4

It gets old reading someone's smug comments that are dressed in humble clothing.  Personally, I hope Ed Oliver sacks Brady so hard that he retires during the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

It gets old reading someone's smug comments that are dressed in humble clothing.  Personally, I hope Ed Oliver sacks Brady so hard that he retires during the game.

BEFORE halftime!

16 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

Ok, ‘Crazy’, GTHO!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

It gets older seeing his posts when he is on ignore because people keep quoting him.

TSW needs a pariah setting - you can post all you want but cannot be seen by anyone else.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

But wait, Prisco sucks.

Oh, wait, he said something good about the Bills, so today he's a genius.

IMO a reasonable prediction, maybe a bit on the high side but well within possibility if things continue as well as they seem to have so far. If Brady's still here next season I don't agree with the 2020 prediction, but possible. I'd like to think that by 2020 they'll be competitive with the Pats, at least.

3 hours ago, ricko1112 said:

Not until both Brady and BB retire.

I doubt that'll be necessary. When Brady goes, the Pats would still be good with Belichick, but not the way they are now.

• Haha (+1) 1