Robert Pattinson is the new Batman

DC continuing to one up themselves when it comes to "It cant get any worse, Can it?"

Either that or they had a deal with Afleck to make his Batman look better.........

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I thought it was a reboot so they could get a younger Batman? Ben Affleck (who is hot as hell) is in his late 40s now, so time to start over.  

Batman will always be Adam West for me. ? 

Yup, From My understanding, Afleck was being pushed out and they wanted to go in a new direction with focusing more on the individual movies and away from the group movies (less justice League/Suicide Squad) and they wanted the Batman movies with a younger Bruce Wayne

On 5/17/2019 at 10:22 AM, Lurker said:

Stick a fork in it already.    The continual changing of actors reminds me of this scene from Ariplane--by the time Hollywood gets though, every actor in America will get a slap at the role...

Its true. Bills Cosby is getting the next crack.

And nobody will beat Keaton. 

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

People may be surprised with how good Pattinson can be in this role after watching his performance in Good Time.  I don't see the need for another Batman series though.

Well, if he can do J.J.Evans, there might not be any role ‘too much of a stretch’ for Pattinson...?

Fans Want A Michael Keaton/Robert Pattinson Batman Beyond Movie

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/fans-michael-keatonrobert-pattinson-batman-movie/

https://twitter.com/drhastings/status/1129384429812686848/photo/1

For those who do not know there was a future Batman animated series called Batman Beyond where Bruce Wayne is training a new Batman

Personally I think the idea is okay as long as Ace is include for I am sure Keaton can play the old sour Bruce Wayne pretty well but Robert Pattinson is way to old to play Terry McGinn Batman's replacement.

Instead of the 33-year-old actor playing Bruce, how about having him as Terry McGinnis, the legacy hero of Batman Beyond? And when it comes to who should portray the retired Wayne opposite him, there’s only one man for the job – Tim Burton’s Batman, Michael Keaton.

The idea was pitched by writer Chris Hastings on social media, and fans couldn’t get enough of it.

Think of it as Batman crossed with The Fifth Element and we do not need to deal with continuity with what they try to do with Justice League when they reboot it.