Bills projected to pick 4th in 2020

6 hours ago, inaugural balls said:

That's right, my bad.

I forgot they inherited a perennial playoff team and destroyed it. 

They're on a path. The arrow is pointing up. 

Dude, what? 

You asked what what I meant by trending down. I simply responded with, if what CBS, predicts happened the Bills will have lost more games every year for 3 years under the current regime. In most cases that means you are making more wrong decisions than right ones.

Again, this is all predicated on an article that has the Bills picking top 5 next year. The point is IF that happens, then the result would be they got worse every year. If that DOES NOT happen, then this whole thing is meaningless, and year 2 just happened to be a down year for the staff. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/19/2019 at 3:42 PM, Mango said:

Dude, what? 

You asked what what I meant by trending down. I simply responded with, if what CBS, predicts happened the Bills will have lost more games every year for 3 years under the current regime. In most cases that means you are making more wrong decisions than right ones.

Again, this is all predicated on an article that has the Bills picking top 5 next year. The point is IF that happens, then the result would be they got worse every year. If that DOES NOT happen, then this whole thing is meaningless, and year 2 just happened to be a down year for the staff. 

Dear Mango,

Forgive me of my snarkiness, for I have misinterpreted your response. I have erred. Please accept my apology.

Sincerely.....

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/18/2019 at 1:08 PM, inaugural balls said:

So, in summary.....could go bad. Could go well. 

I believe you're spot on.

Oh man, you should apply for a job as a weatherman Dufus.  Your everyday forecast.  Well, folks, it's either going to rain or it isn't.  The Bills are going to be good or they're not.  You are a master of the obvious.   

Well, typically most go to their payroll dept, provide a blank voided check and setup direct deposit.

On 5/19/2019 at 4:00 PM, R Y G A R said:

21st pick is my "projection" aka guess. 

My projection is you WILL BE WRONG as usual.  You wanna bet on it?

On 5/19/2019 at 3:42 PM, Mango said:

Dude, what? 

Don't tell OJ I was screwing Nicole's brains out the weekend before Ron Goldman started dating her.  I guess my timing was impeccable.   I Quit banging that tramp just in a nick of time. 

On 5/19/2019 at 9:07 AM, inaugural balls said:

That's right, my bad.

I forgot they inherited a perennial playoff team and destroyed it. 

They're on a path. The arrow is pointing up.

We are definitely trending upward.  The BIlls are going to surprise a lot of people this year.  Allen is a franchise quarterback.  Just hope his receivers are good enough and offensive line doesn't suck like it did last year.  That offensive line needs FIVE NEW starters.  Not three, not four, but FIVE new starters.  NONE of those slugs are salvageable.

On 5/19/2019 at 9:03 AM, FeelingOnYouboty said:

They’re based on Vegas odds. How do you guys not know that already? LOL!

Unless Josh Allen is injured for a significant amount of games we’re not picking 4th.

Even if he is, I kinda feel like Barkley could still get us to .500 with this roster

Edited by JaCrispy