Never mind GoT...TBBT ends after 12 seasons

I am not sorry to see it end. I've been watching since the beginning, and it is well past time. I may even watch "live" today instead of watching the DVR next week.

After tonight, I will have only two shows left that I watch: Mom, and The Orville (which was just renewed for season 3).  My DVR is never full. 

I can't wait for football season. *sigh* 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am not sorry to see it end. I've been watching since the beginning, and it is well past time. I may even watch "live" today instead of watching the DVR next week.

After tonight, I will have only two shows left that I watch: Mom, and The Orville (which was just renewed for season 3).  My DVR is never full. 

I have heard this is a good show, just have never watched. Any show with a laugh track is verboten to me.

Lots of good shows out there Gal...have you watched Brockmire or Better Things at all? Both on now, both quality I think ..sure one of the streaming services has them from the beginning.

I just saw one of the shows i liked this season is canceled, and that was "The Kids are Alright". Funny show bout a big catholic family in the 70's, and man was that show funny and spot on. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

I have heard this is a good show, just have never watched. Any show with a laugh track is verboten to me.

Lots of good shows out there Gal...have you watched Brockmire or Better Things at all? Both on now, both quality I think ..sure one of the streaming services has them from the beginning.

I just saw one of the shows i liked this season is canceled, and that was "The Kids are Alright". Funny show bout a big catholic family in the 70's, and man was that show funny and spot on. 

No, not kidding when I say I am watching next to nothing,   @plenzmd1.  I mostly like comedies, and very little is funny on TV these days (I do NOT get millennial "humor").

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

No, not kidding when I say I am watching next to nothing,   @plenzmd1.  I mostly like comedies, and very little is funny on TV these days (I do NOT get millennial "humor").

Try to see if you can find that Kids are Alright..again its cancelled but i have a feeling you would love it

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That’s two more shows than me ?  Though sometimes I watch reruns of The Goldbergs 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

And we are done. It was cute with one major surprise. Not the best ending ever (Newhart), not the worst ending ever (How I Met Your Mother).  

My wife got more choked up at the end of Young Sheldon tonight than she did for TBBT. 

• Like (+1) 1

I tried watching 1 episode and I couldn't handle the added laughter they put in like they do on the Brady Bunch.  I couldn't finish the episode.  Why do they do that?  It's distracting to me.