Patrick PEDerson Suspended 1st 6 games for PEDS

4 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Pick him up.  He will be ready to step in when Gaines and Johnson get hurt ?

Lol.

I don't think Johnson is going to have injury issues. The shoulder shouldn't be a consistent problem. He's also tough as nails , Gaines I agree

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

I really don’t care if these athletes want to dope up. The team doctors are already pumping these guys full of pills on a weekly basis.

I seriously doubt any team or the NFL is going to open themselves up to the multi billion $$$ lawsuit that is sure to come eventually if this is actually happening.

Players do this stuff on their own. They may be teams that advise on how to do it but I do not think its that prevalent at the FO level 

Also you should care......  or are you ok letting humans pollute themselves just so you can be entertained ???  That says more about you than the players IMO. The players are doing it to get a huge payday. Heck a player just needs one big contract then does it matter if they get caught, they're set for life.. so the risk is worth it in the players eyes, but it pollutes the game as we don't know who is really great and who is artificially great

I wish there was a better way to ensure no doping in any form was happening because now to many are getting away with it, and are being rewarded with huge contracts that are amplified do to doping during ones career IMO.

The game should be determined by human capability not human technologies that amplify human ability IMO. Although at some point humans will need to meld with machines to survive but thats a very different discussion and reality "Technological Singularity" is coming people.. Nothing will be the same 

29 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Always makes you think, How long has he been on these PEDs and never been caught til now? Same with Edelman. Screw these cheats. Wouldn't want either on my team...

Get your head out of the sand

PED use is RAMPANT in the NFL. You think all these guys are natural? Tests are a joke hence why so few people get caught. And if you dislike it so much, how come you're not up in arms that in most other sports the first time you get caught you get banned at least 2 years while in the NFL it's 4 games... or a gigantic 6 in this case?

Edited by Jerome007
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

PED use is RAMPANT in the NFL. You think all these guys are natural? Tests are a joke hence why so few people get caught. And if you dislike it so much, how come you're not up in arms that in most other sports the first time you get caught you get banned at least 2 years while in the NFL it's 4 games... or a gigantic 6 in this case?

I'm fine with that. Ban them all

12 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

I seriously doubt any team or the NFL is going to open themselves up to the multi billion $$$ lawsuit that is sure to come eventually if this is actually happening.

Players do this stuff on their own. They may be teams that advise on how to do it but I do not think its that prevalent at the FO level 

Ummm.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/nfl-abuse-of-painkillers-and-other-drugs-described-in-court-filings/2017/03/09/be1a71d8-035a-11e7-ad5b-d22680e18d10_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.36bd0fb525a5

12 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

Also you should care......  or are you ok letting humans pollute themselves just so you can be entertained ???  That says more about you than the players IMO. The players are doing it to get a huge payday. Heck a player just needs one big contract then does it matter if they get caught, they're set for life.. so the risk is worth it in the players eyes, but it pollutes the game as we don't know who is really great and who is artificially great

I wish there was a better way to ensure no doping in any form was happening because now to many are getting away with it, and are being rewarded with huge contracts that are amplified do to doping during ones career IMO.

The game should be determined by human capability not human technologies that amplify human ability IMO. Although at some point humans will need to meld with machines to survive but thats a very different discussion and reality "Technological Singularity" is coming people.. Nothing will be the same 

So you’re not okay with players doping on their own but look the other way when team doctors and staff are loading them up with pain killers and other drugs? 

56 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

Always makes you think, How long has he been on these PEDs and never been caught til now? Same with Edelman. Screw these cheats. Wouldn't want either on my team...

It all depends on what they are taking and why. 

It's very hard to test when you know the tests are coming. I'd bet money that most of them are on test and tbol. 

14 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Ummm.....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/nfl-abuse-of-painkillers-and-other-drugs-described-in-court-filings/2017/03/09/be1a71d8-035a-11e7-ad5b-d22680e18d10_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.36bd0fb525a5

So you’re not okay with players doping on their own but look the other way when team doctors and staff are loading them up with pain killers and other drugs? 

In what way did we change subjects from performance enhancers to opioids..

No not ok. but you changed the subject. This was purely about performance enhancers.,

As for pain killers its a country wide epidemic... 

Nice try but stay with the topic

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Hell, crossfit is the worst for PEDs. They teach bad from and people get hurt, they take PEDs to recover and back at the crossfit gym. 

• Like (+1) 1