Posible Disasters, off season & future

4 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

The "Factory of Sadness" reopens as The Cleveland Browns show the NFL world  that some things just never change.

I actually believe this will happen. It was all fun and games last year for Baker. 7 wins for them was amazing. But now he's got a lot of pressure and expectations. Could easily see them starting slow and the heat being on his shoulders. If they don't make it in and maybe even win a game in the playoffs media and fans will likely be all over him.

I also don't believe Baker is going to get much if at all better than what we saw,last year. He's already kind of what he will,be imo. Someone like Allen and even Darnold that came out and still had to learn a bit are going to pass him.

53 minutes ago, HOUSE said:
Image result for buffalo bills stadium beer prices

That would be good considering their hot dogs were $7 last year. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Huh??

OBJ was let go because his former GM is as incompetent as the other NJ GM that just got fired. 

I'm guessing he's overjoyed to be working with an exciting young QB on a young team building to winnow, as opposed that crap-show being led by a washed-up QB and/or and overdrafted rookie.

Until we start the season 0-2, losing to both of those incompetent teams from NJ. 

Edited by Nick the Greek

1 hour ago, BearNorth said:

Denver took a "washed up" rag arm named Peyton, and that worked out pretty well for them.

Peyton is a level above Flacco, SB wins aside.  IMO, Peyton's "washed up, rag arm" was a little over blown.  He was still a very good QB in Denver with a more than sufficient arm, just not with quite the zip he had on the ball back in Indy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chris heff said:

From over eating?

JPP came over from Tampa Bay for a visit, stopped at an illegal fireworks store on the way...

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Rex Ryan will Coach again in the NFL.

Maybe CC should stop at an illegal fireworks store, too.  ?

6 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

It would be a disaster for the Panthers If Cam Newton’s shoulder is shot.

He looked like Flutie trying to throw a 10 yards out after a great start to the season, last year.

Yeah - guy cost me in the fantasy playoffs.  I had a rash of injuries and needed something from Curtis Samuel week 15 and got like 2 when i needed 8.  And then Kyle Allen and Heinicke weren't that bad so it was just... why are you starting a QB who can't make like any NFL throws?!

56 minutes ago, dneveu said:

Yeah - guy cost me in the fantasy playoffs.  I had a rash of injuries and needed something from Curtis Samuel week 15 and got like 2 when i needed 8.  And then Kyle Allen and Heinicke weren't that bad so it was just... why are you starting a QB who can't make like any NFL throws?!

Cam IS  the engine that runs that O. Yeah, it was Brutal watching him towards the end.

The front office is saying all the right things but I’ll believe it when I see it. Multiple surgeries on his throwing shoulder is not cool.

To me, it’s a cautionary tale of how to NOT use J. Allen. I enjoyed his rookie season but don’t want to watch that much running by our QB.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

One way to keep fans in seats when defense is on field. Last game I went it appeared half of fans were not in seats when Bills went on defense first series.

Everyone in my section needs to pee like every 20 minutes. Stand up. sit down, stand up, sit down, stand up, sit down....

Edited by HOUSE
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Ndomakong Suh is looking for a 3 year deal / 14 mil per seaaon. I think he is done

I think if a team were interested enough to offer a multi year deal of any consequence he would have signed. He will likely take another one year deal given the red flags vs. good but not elite production. 

• Like (+1) 1