Posible Disasters, off season & future

7 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

well  for the Putz fans it would  

LOL 

One can only hope...it is still the offseason after all. But I will say in all seriousness that if this Dline that the Bills are putting together can't make Brady's life miserable this year, then I don't know what it will take to solve the Rubix cube that is the Patsies so long as Hoodie and TB12 are trotted out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I posted this thread then deleted but was asked to re-post. I guess I didn't explain what I was looking for.
Possible disasters
|The Jets organization.
| QB Daniel Jones| New York Giants. ..
| Josh Rosen/Miami Dolphins.
| Odell Beckham has a big mouth, The Giants let him go for good reason.
Ziggy's shoulder

Image result for disaster gif

Obviously we hope they are disasters but they might also be home run swings...

Rosen had no O-line, in combination with inept coaching in Arizona and was drafted because he has a skill set that translates to the league... He is a pure thrower, he is not going to evade pass rushers, needs time in the pocket. No QB was going to succeed in that situation, David Johnson couldn't even do anything with that Oline and play calling. Dolphins got him for a 2nd round pick.. not big deal for a guy who has a skill set that made him go 10th overall the year before. That said before the Rosen trade they were in tank mode so he is going to have an uphill battle to prove his worth.

Now the Jets can go either way, over spent, swinging for the fences in year one. Wait and see. Lev bell has scorched us in the past. Hopefully it was a Pittsburgh thing.

The thing that makes me cringe is Gruden in Oakland with that massive 10 year contract...Disaster IMO

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Get your trademark application in now--and will there be T-shirts to buy at a reasonable price point? Make 'em the breathable poly blend while you're at it, please :D

Well, I have this crate full of #3 Bills jerseys from a few years back...maybe we make up the plate to read: 1-800-DEREK A.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

think DK Metcalf could be a top 3 WR and a lot of GMs could be real sorry later.

He wasn't in college.... The guys game tape showed exactly why he was not. Pro Defenses will easily make his 1 trick obsolete

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

One can only hope...it is still the offseason after all. But I will say in all seriousness that if this Dline that the Bills are putting together can't make Brady's life miserable this year, then I don't know what it will take to solve the Rubix cube that is the Patsies so long as Hoodie and TB12 are trotted out there. 

Or maybe TB12 gets a STD from kissing Kraft 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, badassgixxer05 said:

I don't get what else people expected here. They had 6 episodes to rap up a wide open series that was all over the place at times. Another season(Heck even 2 more) would have allowed them to go into more details and not seem so rushed. Would have been better for everyone. Unfortunately all good things come to an end. ***** Tom Brady, his reign ends this year! Go Bills!!

I agree to a point on the episode count and how much they had to cram in.  My biggest complaint....SPOILERS....is dealing with the night king mid-season and then dealing with King's Landing.  I think the night king should have been the last enemy.  A virtually unstoppable undead army seems more of a threat than a dragon (considering how effortlessly the boats/giant crossbows killed the one dragon a couple of episodes ago).

2 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I don't like a backup QB with only one good game under his belt. If Allen is hurt and Barkley bombs we could be using a rookie QB

If you go back and watch the game I don't think it was even good, more lucky.   Underthrown balls with good adjustments made that game for him.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Huh??

OBJ was let go because his former GM is as incompetent as the other NJ GM that just got fired. 

I'm guessing he's overjoyed to be working with an exciting young QB on a young team building to winnow, as opposed that crap-show being led by a washed-up QB and/or and overdrafted rookie.

So excited he's barely been in Cleveland?

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I have a feeling Odell and Baker aren’t going to coexist in the locker room so well.

I think things will be fine as long as everything is going well. There are some very strong,  self centered personalities on that team - and the test will be when things are not going well.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I don't like a backup QB with only one good game under his belt. If Allen is hurt and Barkley bombs we could be using a rookie QB

Having two good games under his belt would probably mean he is a starter somewhere making 20 mill a season.

1 hour ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I think that (Flacco) is the best basket they have at this point.  They better hope Drew Lock is what they hope he will be, but that will take a couple of seasons to develop.

Denver took a "washed up" rag arm named Peyton, and that worked out pretty well for them.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

So excited he's barely been in Cleveland?

Look it's a tough cold water bucket in the face to wrap one's head around moving to the metro Cleveland area.  He'll resign himself to it.

But he's not missing anything important......guys playing a little catch.

• Like (+1) 1