10 Buffalo Bills 2018 starters who could be off roster in 2019

HOUSE

Disagree that the following 3 guys are in danger.

1. Croom's GF is Ms. Pegula

2. Teller is Josh Allen's best friend on the team

3. Bojo is the best punter we got

4. 60-40 on McCoy making the roster

5. 50-50 on Bush making the roster

DiMarco,  Lewis, Ducasse and Bodine are goners

Sirles is a PS candidate

On 5/16/2019 at 9:58 AM, Ethan in Portland said:

Ducasse, Sirles, DiMarco, and probably Teller will be gone. My last roster spot currently is a toss up between Teller and Feliciano. 

I highly doubt Teller will be gone.  Dude will be a beast when his game is more polished.  Most of these vets we signed are on short contracts.  They are not the future, guys like Teller are.  But in the NFL I guess you never know.

On 5/16/2019 at 4:51 PM, eball said:

As far as we know as fans, Teller is a complete unknown. Hard to predict anything with him until TC and preseason. 

Shady is so polarizing to this fan base. I don’t get it. There’s not a RB alive who would have looked good behind that line last year. He’s not going to be a workhorse back at this stage of his career (he’ll have 15 or fewer touches per game) and the money is not a problem for the Bills, so someone please explain why so many want to run him out of town?

Because they are stupid even If they do know it's "prima donna".

On 5/16/2019 at 4:51 PM, eball said:

As far as we know as fans, Teller is a complete unknown. Hard to predict anything with him until TC and preseason. 

Shady is so polarizing to this fan base. I don’t get it. There’s not a RB alive who would have looked good behind that line last year. He’s not going to be a workhorse back at this stage of his career (he’ll have 15 or fewer touches per game) and the money is not a problem for the Bills, so someone please explain why so many want to run him out of town?

I believe it’s preference. Many people prefer down hill runners and that is definitively not Shady.

The lost yardage does get frustrating but, I agree, he’s one of the best and should stay. 

On 5/16/2019 at 5:03 PM, IgotBILLStopay said:

Disagree that the following 3 guys are in danger.

1. Croom's GF is Ms. Pegula

2. Teller is Josh Allen's best friend on the team

3. Bojo is the best punter we got

4. 60-40 on McCoy making the roster

5. 50-50 on Bush making the roster

DiMarco,  Lewis, Ducasse and Bodine are goners

Sirles is a PS candidate

McDermott has shown that he can make the tough decision on players.  There’s no way that Croom stays with the team.  I don’t see the Bills keeping 4 TE’s on the final roster.  They won’t cut Tyler Kroft.  Lee Smith was signed to a 3 year deal which means he won’t get cut, so that leaves Knox and Croom.  They won’t put Knox on the PS and they certainly won’t release him.  There’s no other choice than to cut Croom.

Again, DiMarco is viewed as a leader and the coaching staff seems to really like him. I know fans don't like him, for some reason, but I'd be surprised if he is cut.

On 5/16/2019 at 5:48 AM, HOUSE said:

There is no way Brandon Beane dumps a one year player in  Wyatt Teller unless he completely bombs

He’s battling for the ninth oline position. He is going to have to play great in training camp to get that spot.