Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Jets trade Darron Lee to Chiefs

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel like they are somewhat public. He has substance abuse issues. 

Thanks.  That is probably it.  I see he did have a 4 game suspension for that, but I had forgotten about it.

Edited by BarleyNY

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

Thanks.  That is probably it.  I see he did have a 4 game suspension for that, but I had forgotten about it.

I was actually surprised that it took that long for him to get suspended. He has had these issues for a long time. But in the nfl you do have to fail a number of tests to get suspended. So he’s in the program now and getting tested randomly, hopefully he’s getting it together. Chiefs are like a halfway house for troubled players. 

36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was actually surprised that it took that long for him to get suspended. He has had these issues for a long time. But in the nfl you do have to fail a number of tests to get suspended. So he’s in the program now and getting tested randomly, hopefully he’s getting it together. Chiefs are like a halfway house for troubled players. 

I just looked it up. A player has to fail three tests for recreational drugs to get the four game suspension Lee got.  Ugh.

On 5/15/2019 at 9:01 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Gase wastes no time. Lee definitively not his type. 

This is is what makes regime changes difficult. Hypothetically players should be able to play any scheme but this is not true. 

The Chiefs look even better and they were already pretty good. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

This is is what makes regime changes difficult. Hypothetically players should be able to play any scheme but this is not true. 

The Chiefs look even better and they were already pretty good. 

Man, don't we know it.  On the flipside, it also underscores the importance/benefits of stability.