Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
YoloinOhio

Jets trade Darron Lee to Chiefs

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

 

I feel like they are somewhat public. He has substance abuse issues. 

 

Thanks.  That is probably it.  I see he did have a 4 game suspension for that, but I had forgotten about it.

Edited by BarleyNY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

 

Thanks.  That is probably it.  I see he did have a 4 game suspension for that, but I had forgotten about it.

I was actually surprised that it took that long for him to get suspended. He has had these issues for a long time. But in the nfl you do have to fail a number of tests to get suspended. So he’s in the program now and getting tested randomly, hopefully he’s getting it together. Chiefs are like a halfway house for troubled players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was actually surprised that it took that long for him to get suspended. He has had these issues for a long time. But in the nfl you do have to fail a number of tests to get suspended. So he’s in the program now and getting tested randomly, hopefully he’s getting it together. Chiefs are like a halfway house for troubled players. 

 

I just looked it up. A player has to fail three tests for recreational drugs to get the four game suspension Lee got.  Ugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2019 at 9:01 PM, YoloinOhio said:

 

Gase wastes no time. Lee definitively not his type. 

 

 

This is is what makes regime changes difficult. Hypothetically players should be able to play any scheme but this is not true. 

 

The Chiefs look even better and they were already pretty good. 

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

 

 

This is is what makes regime changes difficult. Hypothetically players should be able to play any scheme but this is not true. 

 

The Chiefs look even better and they were already pretty good. 

 

Man, don't we know it.  On the flipside, it also underscores the importance/benefits of stability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...