Sign in to follow this  
BisonMan

High praise from Gil Brandt for the Bills’ offseason moves

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Oh, c'mon........you understand the nature of a message board and entertainment/enjoyment..............the most boring, un-fun message board ever is one where the subject matter isn't hotly debated.

You could get what you are asking for from BB.com or following Chris Brown on twitter.    But who ACTUALLY wants that?   They certainly aren't here.:lol:

Nothing said on this site is helpful or productive eball.      It really is just entertainment.   

You see, this attitude is a problem. Sure, it’s entertainment, but this is also a community. A lot of folks on here know each other. You saying it’s ok to come in and take a dump on everyone because “it’s just fun and nobody cares” is disturbing and says quite a bit about you. 

I have NEVER asked for people to praise OBD and toe the company line. Never. You have opinions about what the Bills could do better, that’s awesome. Let’s talk about them. But a growing number of folks have lost any sense of civility and simply want to beat others down. That ain’t cool. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Yes he is sharp like a shared AIDS needle.

Nobody mixes nonsense with creepy darkness and then delivers it like he's struck gold the way you do Limey.   Don't ever become self aware.:lol: 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Heitz said:

We WANT BADO on that wall, we NEED him on that wall!  😂:beer: 

See.........you are having a lot more fun now.   You're welcome.:beer:

• Thanks! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, eball said:

You see, this attitude is a problem. Sure, it’s entertainment, but this is also a community. A lot of folks on here know each other. You saying it’s ok to come in and take a dump on everyone because “it’s just fun and nobody cares” is disturbing and says quite a bit about you. 

I have NEVER asked for people to praise OBD and toe the company line. Never. You have opinions about what the Bills could do better, that’s awesome. Let’s talk about them. But a growing number of folks have lost any sense of civility and simply want to beat others down. That ain’t cool. 

You always go off rails...........dissenting opinion is not "taking a dump on" you.:lol:

But if it were coprophilia it would be more of a Dirty Sanchez than a Cleveland Steamer...........a playful sh*tstache moreso than a disrespectful 2 pounder.:thumbsup:  

15 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

At some point.......after decades of following the NFL......... you should be able to learn that the kind of rationale in your post is just your offseason brain forgetting how the NFL really plays out.    

I mean, for instance.........do you think that teams will continue to allow Allen to run for 100 yards per game or will they look at what Detroit and the Pats did to shut him down and employ those defensive tactics?    Adjustments will be made........he won't be able to play exactly like he did in the final six games..........Allen will have to be a lot better at QB'ing than RB'ing this year.    

And that's just one of MANY variables.

At this point there really is no floor............Allen could improve and the team could lose 8 games by a FG or less and wind up 4-12.    Remember Drew Brees went 7-9 for three straight years recently.   Check out Philip Rivers record under Mike McCoy before Anthony Lynn came in and turned that organization around.     Even HOF QB's can be undermined by circumstance.

All Anthony Lynn had to do was not be a colossal failure. He got the easiest gig in all of sports. Great defensive line, hall of fame QB, tons of offensive weapons.

And he still managed to miss the playoffs in his first year (McDermott got the Bills in with FAR less talent in his first year).

13 hours ago, MJS said:

All Anthony Lynn had to do was not be a colossal failure. He got the easiest gig in all of sports. Great defensive line, hall of fame QB, tons of offensive weapons.

And he still managed to miss the playoffs in his first year (McDermott got the Bills in with FAR less talent in his first year).

The Chargers were 4-12 and 5-11 in the two years before Anthony Lynn arrived.

21-11 since.

Done while playing two years entirely out of market without a home field advantage. 

So, you're wrong.

Do better.

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

21-11 since.

Done while playing two years entirely out of market without a home field advantage. 

So, you're wrong.

Do better.

Lynn has done a good job as HC so far.  I like him.

But let's remember that Mike McCoy was HC during the years you noted.

He then went on to get fired during the season from both the Broncos and Cardinals as OC.

No one has hired him to coach anywhere this year.

Context is sometimes helpful.

32 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

21-11 since.

So, you're wrong.

Do better.

And his coaching is not why they are better. Their increase in talent is, and much of that talent was there when he got there.

6 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

He then went on to get fired during the season from both the Broncos and Cardinals as OC.

14748DA2-4CA7-4A06-A61E-C8D404BA3874.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

14748DA2-4CA7-4A06-A61E-C8D404BA3874.jpeg

LOL,  I couldn't let that one go.  Living where I do I unfortunately know a little something about Mike McCoy.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

In that context.......is anyone running out to hire Rex Ryan?   

You can try to chase context all you want.........if the Bills were playing their home games in a 25,000 seat soccer stadium in market where they have no local fanbase I'm sure there would be no shortage of excuses made for failure.

The Bottom line is results...........and Lynn has them and your record is what it says it is in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

You can try to chase context all you want.........if the Bills were playing their home games in a 25,000 seat soccer stadium in market where they have no local fanbase I'm sure there would be no shortage of excuses made for failure.

The Bottom line is results...........and Lynn has them and your record is what it says it is in the NFL.

I have no idea what your point is here nor does it matter.

I'll stand by mine which is McCoy coached a good team to poor results.

I also said that I like Lynn and think he's is turning into a good NFL Head Coach.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I have no idea what your point is here nor does it matter.

I'll stand by mine which is McCoy coached a good team to poor results.

I also said that I like Lynn and think he's is turning into a good NFL Head Coach.

My point is you are what your record says you are........it's right at the bottom of the post, you putz.:lol:

Do you remember when the narrative for firing Rex was:  "7-9......not good enough".........was that because the Pegula's thought the Bills weren't a good team coached to poor results?

I mean, wtf.......you are just a rudderless bickerer........goodbye.......blocked.:thumbsup:

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah, but how has Lynn done head-to-head against McDermott?😄

• Haha (+1) 2

On 5/19/2019 at 6:04 AM, mannc said:

Yeah, but how has Lynn done head-to-head against McDermott?😄

Oh.  Ouch.  😄