No wonder smokin' hot women swoon all over me

20 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

How in the love of pete did Long Island and Jersey accents make the list? I'd rather listen to cats fight.

Reread: Some of the least sexy accents according to the survey were Long Islander, New Jersey, Minnesotan and California Valley.

I know in college those with a strong Lon Gisland accent were made fun a lot and women from there made effort to hide it.

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Reread: Some of the least sexy accents according to the survey were Long Islander, New Jersey, Minnesotan and California Valley.

I know in college those with a strong Lon Gisland accent were made fun a lot and women from there made effort to hide it.

Thanks. That makes more sense.

10 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

He puts a plastic flamingo on the lawn to lure them in.   The hits the with the hard "TH's."

One two TREE!

Most women melt and are helpess to the power of the old Cheektowaga one two tree!

I got a new chevelle. 

Chevy Chevelle?

No, snow chevelle.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gugny said:

If all of the aforementioned regions have accents, which region speaks English without an accent?

The Midwest, and strangely I include Buffalo in that. We also have the only pizza that makes doesn’t fall short. We have a lot right!

(Winter not included, according to most.) 

7 hours ago, Augie said:

The Midwest, and strangely I include Buffalo in that. We also have the only pizza that makes doesn’t fall short. We have a lot right!

(Winter not included, according to most.) 

Definitely Buffalo can be included and Erie, Pittsburgh is the Southeastern limit.  But northern Midwest I think shouldn't count.  Northern Michiganders sound Canadian, then there's that annoying Minnesota accent.

• Like (+1) 2