Jets fire GM Mike Maccagnan, name Adam Gase interim GM

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

I was starting to get concerned that the Jets were on the right track, at least player personnel wise, with MacCagnan.  Now they shoot themselves in the foot by going all in on Gase.  They'll be a wreck, probably worse than Miami.  Good for us.

If Gase was against signing Bell then I'm worried that he might be the smart one over there

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

???

Hoooooo boy

You KNOW Bell is reading this somewhere thinking "He didn't want me, I'll show him!".  Seems like it should all go well...

Twitter war in 3, 2,...

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Was there any inkling this was coming? Any sign at all? 

There had been rumors for a few weeks that Mac and Gase were clashing. Hopefully, Gase will be at least as incompetent as Mac. It will be all the much better for the AFCE.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

No.

Im on record as suggesting I'm not sure what Bills fans are laughing at. We did the same thing two years ago.?

No, in your very own post you said it wasn’t the same situation. Pay attention when typing, Scott. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Heitz said:

You KNOW Bell is reading this somewhere thinking "He didn't want me, I'll show him!".  Seems like it should all go well...

Twitter war in 3, 2,...

He should be releasing a new rap song soon about his boy ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Twitter war in 3, 2,...

Even better, his posse will be getting him all riled up about it. The atmosphere at OTAs and TC should be awesome. 

14 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

His winning percentage is better than McDermott's and he's actually beat BB a few times.... so I don't really get all the criticism from Bills fans of him.

From Bills fans.  Of course you wouldn’t 

54 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It is, Whaley fired himself when he tripped  all over himself trying to hold a press conference. He knew he was out before the draft but they couldn’t fire him until the day after because he had too much info. 

Whaley draft Manuel. MM drafted Darnold and got the Bell deal done. Gase is member of Bills Mafia!

Gase is a very smart Xs and Os guy but some observers suggest he's not very mature in his emotional makeup.  Pettiness, and tantrums wear thin quickly in a team's regard for their coach.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I was starting to get concerned that the Jets were on the right track, at least player personnel wise, with MacCagnan.  Now they shoot themselves in the foot by going all in on Gase.  They'll be a wreck, probably worse than Miami.  Good for us.

I actually think Gase is a good coach, he doesnt care for prema donnas.

3 hours ago, eball said:

Even better, his posse will be getting him all riled up about it. The atmosphere at OTAs and TC should be awesome. 

AB tweeted about it yet.

Edited by formerlyofCtown