Fantasy? Josh Allen and Tyree Jackson on the field at the same time QB and TE

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Another minimally productive, wildly overrated player that somehow still holds fascination for Bills fans.

My fantasy is a day when the Bills never again have to put gadget players on the field in a futile attempt to overcome for not having good players.

....what's worse IF I'm correct, we paid him $5 mil in 2011 and $3.25 mil in 2012.....for the effin' "Puddycat"....go figure.....

2 hours ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

His whole thing is that he only had a few carries per game. 

Actually....ONE carry per game.   Further evidence that his ypc average is meaningless and that he was one of the dumber signings in Bills history.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Actually....ONE carry per game.   Further evidence that his ypc average is meaningless and that he was one of the dumber signings in Bills history.

And 2 total touchdowns/200 rushing yards over two SEASONS. There is absolutely no room on a roster for that kind of production. I don't love/hate the idea of a gadget guy, but Brad Smith is a very strange hill to die on. You gotta bring a WHOLE lot more production than that to make it a worthy debate. Pure silliness.

What about Tyree Jackson's skill set says gadget guy? He's fast (FOR A QUARTERBACK). Kind of like good looking for a politician. The guy is either a QB or a TE and chances are good he's neither. Strikes me as a really good kid, so I wish him well in life. It's probably not gonna be in the NFL.

THIS is how I'm spending my Saturday.:doh:

Edited by LSHMEAB
  • Haha (+1) 1