Fantasy? Josh Allen and Tyree Jackson on the field at the same time QB and TE

8 minutes ago, tomur67 said:

I'm daydreaming about these two young QB's with cannon arms , on the field at the same time, not knowing which one would be QB or TE or WR or RB.  Imagine the possibilities.

Daydreaming?   More like a nightmare. ?

I love how people assume that anybody can play tight end in the NFL if they are big and athletic.  For some silly reason, I'm guessing that there is a bit more to it than that. 

And then you are considering which one plays QB?  Yeah, lets put our franchise QB in at TE to block 250-300 lb defenders or get destroyed catching a ball over the middle.  Unreal.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, tomur67 said:

I'm daydreaming about these two young QB's with cannon arms , on the field at the same time, not knowing which one would be QB or TE or WR or RB.  Imagine the possibilities.

I think it would be great! after all, what's a dynamic offense without a little imagination?

I like Tyree, have watched him for years. But I'd be pretty surprised if he takes a regular season NFL snap in the next 2-3 years.   It would be great for him if he performs well enough in camp & preseason to make the practice squad.  I don't think he would ever be a tight end and it's way too early for any club to go that route with him.

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, tomur67 said:

I'm dreaming about having a properly executed offense populated by players who excel or at least play competently at their normal positions

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm dreaming about having a properly executed offense populated by players who excel or at least play competently at their normal positions

I'll take "At least play competently" for $500.00, Alex....