Will Cole Beasley be the most important addition to the Bills Roster

The more I see breakdowns of what happened last year the more excited I am to see how the Bills will improve in the upcoming season.  Josh Allen had very little help and still as a rookie showed a way to progress and move the team forward.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I believe so. He gets open and can catch the ball well. I also think Gore’s running style can make a big difference in sustaining drives as well. I felt like we had so many drive killers last season whether it was a drop or Shady going down after first contact in the backfield. 

Edited by Shooter McGavin
  • Like (+1) 5

If they use him in a Welker/Edelman role, I think he will be a pain in every teams ass just like those two. A guy that is practically uncoverable on 3rd and short is a nightmare for defensive coordinators. And when they start double/triple teaming his routes, we have Brown and Foster over the top for TDs! Should be fun!

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Cole does have sure hands but even he has not caught 62 mph zingers.

I do think that he can be the X factor in a few games. But his impact is going to be critically dependent on the OL, deep threats as well as the RB performance. Also we will have to see Allen’s short game touch to see if he can exploit Cole’s strengths.

I continue to believe that the most important acquisition in offense was Mitch Morse. He can allow Allen to step into the pocket and go through his progressions. Then we will know how good Allen is  as a pocket QB. (He is already great as a scrambling QB). This will also give Cole and others time to do their thing - which is get open.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Like (+1) 2

I think he is going to make a nice security blanket for our young quarterback.  Something he didn't have last year.  Basically a guy that he can reliably check down to and still have a productive play.  Beasley seems to have a knack for making something out of nothing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

The more I see breakdowns of what happened last year the more excited I am to see how the Bills will improve in the upcoming season.  Josh Allen had very little help and still as a rookie showed a way to progress and move the team forward.  

What, no poll???  

(slacker)

I say yes. He wont be breaking any yardage records but he'll be in the right place at the right time. 

I couldn't get past 50 seconds  the voice was irritating 

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

Only if Allen utilizes him which I hope/think he will.

Game-Of-Thrones-You-Know-Nothing-Decal-S

Cripple Creek 

• Like (+1) 1

..fair to say he could be our Edelman or Amendola?............

For me its Mitch Morse.  I think he was a huge part of Mahomes success last year.  A great center is so important for a young QB, helping him read defenses and anchoring his protection

• Like (+1) 1

I’d personally love to hear the guy’s opinion of tight ends and gap penetration techniques. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Interested in the video but the dude talking 1000mph just kinda ruined it for me. So I couldn't take it anymore after the first few minutes. However, I would say both he and Morse may be the most important addition. Ford could come in and do very well also, rookie or not I expect big things from him.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy
  • Like (+1) 2